General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

New 2006 Civic Show pics

Old 11-07-2005, 08:29 AM
Old School.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaun_GST
you guys need to take your bs to pms if this is really worth wasting time on.
back on topic. that satin grey one is actually pretty nice. and the white one with just the one red stripe on the bottom isnt too bad either. all the others.... wow
Fair enough. Back to the civic... will we see an Si hatch with a nice sleek front end like the new civic?
Old 11-07-2005, 08:30 AM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by Rich
Fair enough. Back to the civic... will we see an Si hatch with a nice sleek front end like the new civic?

i pray to god so.... my dads town n country looks like the si hatch from the front... i should go take pix

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 11-07-2005, 08:31 AM
www.myspace.com/filjar

Originally Posted by Rich
OK. First of all, using the term 'pressure drop' automatically puts you in the idiot category when talking about intercoolers. Pressure drop is a result of an intercooler doing its job, colder air has less volume.

Second, talking about cooling the fins from both side is just retarded. Air can't flow in both sides at the same time, nor does cooling the surface and the ends of the rows/bars accomplish anything compared to air flowing through a core. If this were the case, people would just weld up aluminum boxes and run air through them.

+4546897203845 <--- I just didn't feel like posting that many times.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:32 AM
Banned

LOL ! u guys are so smart when it comes to cars . After reading some post on here i feel like im looking at a diffrent langauge !