General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

New 2006 Civic Show pics

Old 11-07-2005, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fathead

my 2 personal favs.

edit: dunno why they arent working but w/e
Cuse temple of VTEC is gay like that.

Last edited by B18C5-EG; 11-07-2005 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by B18C5-EG
Cuse temple of VTEC is gay like that.

its the urban camo dvs si and the sk2 si...

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 11-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Old School.

Seriously? Shorter piping = better spool time, With a cutout hood and a custom induction system a top mount intercooler will work better.
You keep telling yourself that reducing the pipe size what, maybe 30% in trade for considerably less air across the intercooler is going to make for better performance. Where do you ricers read this shit?
Old 11-07-2005, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Rich
You keep telling yourself that reducing the pipe size what, maybe 30% in trade for considerably less air across the intercooler is going to make for better performance. Where do you ricers read this shit?
Take that up with Durden

Old 11-07-2005, 08:20 AM
Old School.

Take that up with Durden
Ok, maybe on some 200 hp 'drift' car. I guess I'm out of my league there.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:23 AM

"He's right, the shorter piping causes less pressure drop meaning boost is more responsive. I think the main advantage of the engine bay VMIC setup's your talking about is the IC is cooled from both ends. At the bottom end, the air flowing through the front dam and over the radiator is directed up into the IC. At the top end of the IC, the hood vents are directing air onto the top of the IC. Air hitting it on both sides makes it cool better than a front mount design which is only being cooled from one side. Thats my understanding anyway"

Please Argue with this statement.

Old 11-07-2005, 08:24 AM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by Rich
Ok, maybe on some 200 hp 'drift' car. I guess I'm out of my league there.

why dont you go to mitsu forums and talk shit... crankwalk and breaking shit is more your league...

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 11-07-2005, 08:26 AM
<<<Tampa<<< >>>Bay>>>

you guys need to take your bs to pms if this is really worth wasting time on.
back on topic. that satin grey one is actually pretty nice. and the white one with just the one red stripe on the bottom isnt too bad either. all the others.... wow
Old 11-07-2005, 08:27 AM
Old School.

"He's right, the shorter piping causes less pressure drop meaning boost is more responsive. I think the main advantage of the engine bay VMIC setup's your talking about is the IC is cooled from both ends. At the bottom end, the air flowing through the front dam and over the radiator is directed up into the IC. At the top end of the IC, the hood vents are directing air onto the top of the IC. Air hitting it on both sides makes it cool better than a front mount design which is only being cooled from one side. Thats my understanding anyway"

Please Argue with this statement.
OK. First of all, using the term 'pressure drop' automatically puts you in the idiot category when talking about intercoolers. Pressure drop is a result of an intercooler doing its job, colder air has less volume.

Second, talking about cooling the fins from both side is just retarded. Air can't flow in both sides at the same time, nor does cooling the surface and the ends of the rows/bars accomplish anything compared to air flowing through a core. If this were the case, people would just weld up aluminum boxes and run air through them.

I KNOW that that isn't quoted from Taylor, he knows better than that.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by fathead
why dont you go to mitsu forums and talk shit... crankwalk and breaking shit is more your league...

Never said it was quoted from him. It was taken from a forum that can be found HERE so take your crying to that forum.
Your right back on topic. Not to jack your thread but you can find more pics of 05 SEMA HERE