General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Wheel Help

Old 08-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Lucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel Help

I have been scouring the interweb as to what kind of wheels are on this 7 , any help would be awesome.

Thx
~James

It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 08-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Lucky

I think I see ten forks?
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 08-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Lucky

Hows walter enjoying the katana?
Old 08-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Lucky

true, but the center cap doesnt have that classic BBS symbol on it.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:50 AM
formerly 'RiceRocket'

Easy. Iforged Seneka, center painted black.

www.iforged.com

I know my 'nicer' wheels

Charles

1953 Cadillac Coupe De Ville (Fuel Injected, Drive-by-wire, DoD)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0l V8 Sleeper)
2011 Toyota Sequoia Sport 4x4 (Tow Rig)
My Blog: www.HotRodCaddy.com

Last edited by RiceRocket; 08-12-2005 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:50 AM
Lucky

Originally Posted by John
pretty good so far, he hasnt gotten much time with it due to his schedule. Looks better already
, you think these wheels would look sexy on my 7?