General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

I need help from someone in Tampa

Old 05-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Is it safe to say?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help from someone in Tampa

Can someone who lives up there do me a big favor and check the stock of SRT-4s at the dealerships. I think a month or two ago i was up a jerry ulm dodge, but i was not interested in buying then. since then an a$$hole hit my cougar and now i want a new car. I don't want to bother my friends for a ride up there if the don't have what i want. My only conditions are the i want a NEW SRT-4 in any color except yellow or that orange color and i NEED a sunroof. If anyone works there i could give them a sale or use you as a reference. Thanks alot!

actually its Tues. at 10
Old 05-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Rey
Banned

go online and chat with an internet salesperson.. the best deals GUARANTEED.... it was even an article in Edmunds.com. and on 20/20.... They have direct access to the inventory and are not on the same comission system as the sales sharks that roam the sales floor.. once you email what you want and how much you are wanting to spend, he'll tel you what's in stock and what the best price would be and if the price range you want can be done.. at that point you have his/her name and you can go to the dealer and bypass ALL the BS sales people and go straight to the contact person and grab the keys and go home with a WAY better deal than a floor sales person would ever give you.. i have personally seen this in action . one was at Bert Smith where they had a WRX sti listed for 31 and change and the floor sales person said the manager would go as low as 29,900. after leaving and doing the online thing, the person was able to buy the STi for 26,300........

my 02 cents
Old 05-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Grandpa

Just call the sales departments, they should know what's on the lot without looking.
Old 05-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Is it safe to say?

Thanks REY i emailed them and were trying to seal a deal

actually its Tues. at 10