General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork

Old 03-12-2005, 11:30 PM
engine building &best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork

Well i took in 3blocks and 2 heads to napa on florida god Chip is a master at this now well short story i buy mototr and build themnew well i took in a itr,gsr,and a lsblock for boring and decking,and also took in 2 Ls heads for valveseating and milling,god on the heads he blaster both of them and thay look BETTER then new from b4 and after pictures.and the block damn are flawless i bored the itr,and gsr out to 82mm and had the ls honed....he cleaned all 3 for me and just wow as you can see from the pictures and it cost me 1/3 the price of what it did when i took it to another machineshop THANKS CHIP you are the man i give it 2thumbs up
Attached Thumbnails Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork-c-documents-settings-owner-my-documents-imag0014.jpg   Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork-c-documents-settings-owner-my-documents-imag0017.jpg   Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork-c-documents-settings-owner-my-documents-imag0040.jpg  

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?

Last edited by rangcrx; 03-13-2005 at 08:12 AM.
Old 03-12-2005, 11:34 PM
engine building &best

Default more

itr ls
Attached Thumbnails Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork-c-documents-settings-owner-my-documents-imag0035.jpg   Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork-c-documents-settings-owner-my-documents-imag0036.jpg   Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork-c-documents-settings-owner-my-documents-imag0034.jpg   Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork-c-documents-settings-owner-my-documents-imag0042.jpg   Just giving best credit to NaPa machine shop on florida for blockwork-c-documents-settings-owner-my-documents-imag0037.jpg  

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

Old 03-13-2005, 04:04 AM
engine building &best

ttt

Old 03-13-2005, 04:28 AM
Dramatic Lemur

Hey, nice stuff man. PM me a phone #... I may have to get him some work.
Old 03-13-2005, 04:50 AM
finally painted the car!

damn dude, were you drunk when you write this?

Old 03-13-2005, 04:59 AM
can survive...

Awwww.. them little bitty valves and cylinders are soooo cute jfwy
Old 03-13-2005, 08:04 AM
engine building &best

not sure if im aloud to post address and stuff but i guess it will be edited if i cant.. Napa Auto Parts - Main Store, Heavy Duty Parts
11716 North Florida Avenue, Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 933-6434

Old 03-13-2005, 08:21 AM
engine building &best

Originally Posted by Country Boy
Awwww.. them little bitty valves and cylinders are soooo cute jfwy
that is true tho thay have like ford and v8 heads there,and its like damn your valves heads are like are pistons :o )

Old 03-13-2005, 09:57 AM
Jay
Janky

nice and clean

http://jankycrew.com
Old 03-13-2005, 10:05 AM
engine building &best

it is so damn nice and clean save that picture of the bottom of the head and zoom in on that mean blasting it made it look better then new thats a 95Ls head so damn clean.wish i could have nmade the pictures bigger.to see the real beauty