General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

05 BMW 330i or 03' Cadillac Escalade

Old 02-13-2005, 09:52 AM
-Anally Retarted-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i here ya

Originally Posted by Vito_Corleone

Ps. I have a very nice chode, you don't know what you're missing..
Old 02-13-2005, 11:53 AM
I "Do" eBay

i have an idea, let me play with your money for a year, i'll give you a 10% return. so that's 50k, for free...
Old 02-13-2005, 11:56 AM
-Anally Retarted-

riiiiight!! Let me think about it.

Originally Posted by Vito_Corleone

Ps. I have a very nice chode, you don't know what you're missing..
Old 02-15-2005, 06:54 AM

i would say go for the new bmw, warranty is the shiet....... and it'll save you some gas...
Old 02-20-2005, 09:25 PM
KeithLubsDaCack

If you are getting married, you will probably end up pregnant soon. If I were you, I would not worry about how much money you want to throw out on a car. Buy something nice, but reasonable. Use the money for a home or save it until youre ready to move to where you want to be. Let it build up interest in the bank. The money goes fast so you have to be conservative. You should DEF listen to TampaMax.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:31 AM
grippin grain

Tampa Max said it perfect......You'd be stupid not to buy a house cash live in it for two years and sell it and make anywhere from 50-100k tax free.....

GO GATORS

Old 02-21-2005, 07:05 AM
Livin' Large

Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
if your fiance doesnt work out for you let me know
She'll probably be broke by the time things don't work out.

Phttgra, you live near some of the fastest appreciating real estate in Florida, that's all I'm going to say. I'm not going to preach to you, you seem pretty determined here. Hopefully one day Escalades will become collectors items and you will be able to laugh at all us stupid people on TR...............
Old 02-21-2005, 07:58 AM
Just Ledoux it!

Originally Posted by phttgra
well,i agree about spending time and vacationing with my significant other...we are going on a 3 week honey moon to st. barths and st. martin. And for those of you who havent guessed YES! I am a trust Fund baby, my dad passed away when I was three and left me witha very large amount of money that was then investeed into stocks, I HAVE LOST ALOT of money due to september 11th but so did everyone. My money is being released to me in 3 and a half months when I turn 21. I have close to 500grand. My plans are to get married and have the wedding of my dreams go on a ridiculous honey moon buy a car I really really want and maybe dont need, do what i want to it,Live in a nice apartment for 2 years, then pick up and leave when I want and move and buy a house where ever i want. And invest 50 grand into a CD. It may not be the smartest thing to do with it, but I dont think that there is anything wrong with having a little fun and then settling down. And you cant tell me if someone was giving you 500k dollars you wouldnt splurge for a little bit and do things you want, before saving it. I mean I could go buy a MUCH more ridiculous car with that money, but I set a budget, because I can't imagine spending more then 40 on a car, nor can i see myself buying a house more then 300 grand.
Originally Posted by phttgra
i have enough for both, but i wasnt going to mention all that because im not trying to be flambouyant about it.
You know how many people here would sell thier testicles for the opportunity that you are being presented with? and then you seemingly ignore every rational idea of logic and reason?
Old 02-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Mark G

it's very apparent that you want the escalade.
thats not what i'd get, but get what you want

(when ever people say get a bmw you post bad comments, when people say escalade you say thanks)

just my opinion though
Old 02-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Justa-Member

wow, what a waist of $500k, do you honestly think you will have that escalade in 5 years? its a waste, get something reliable and cheap and invest the rest....