General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

READ!!! Why not to buy from Boost Evolution :Long/Good:

Old 11-08-2004, 05:04 PM
weezin the juice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default READ!!! Why not to buy from Boost Evolution :Long/Good:

So the background story. I saw a deal posted on another forum about a greddy type s with flange for 160 shipped, dayum! so i took advantage of it ordered one about the same time last month to the day. Well, we charged to my moms cc, like always, i just pay her, and it was "sent out" like on theh 15th or something. so it says on there site, we always provide a tracking number. sounded good to me, too bad i have yet to recieve one. I calle dhim about it to see whats up, hmm no longer answers or responds to any of my calls/emails...call from cell phone, ah an answer...call back doesnt answer again...call from moms phone, answers...call back doesnt answer.....etc...get the point? so then i called back, got a hold of Eugene, said whats up you know? he said oh well we ran out, and we just got some in well be shipping them out today....i was getting kinda ticked but said aight. same thing happened, saw a post on another forum. said it was shipped out the 30th of october. So by now i just dont care. Ive called about a tracking number, been told i would recieve one, nothing!

Here is the conversation I just had with one of the guys there...

boostevolution1: I dont know who you are? What is your name
TooLoFoFatHoes: cliff, called to cancel my order
boostevolution1: Your order has already been shipped sir
TooLoFoFatHoes: ok haha, so can you give me a tracking number?
TooLoFoFatHoes: becuaes you said it was shipped 3 days after i ordered...then it was shipped out oct 30 ....it was shipped out a good three times
boostevolution1: you would need to speak with eugene, as far as I know, UPS has to send us logs because our UPS terminal went down
boostevolution1: Sir I am sure we would not have told you that unless it was shipped what good would that do you or us
TooLoFoFatHoes: www.240sxforums.com
boostevolution1: I am sure if eugene told you it was it was
TooLoFoFatHoes: said it was shipped out oct 30th...still havent got it and he said he would call me and my mom along with sending an email of the tracking number...never got one
boostevolution1: He will be in at 11Am , you can give him a call then, I will tell him you called
boostevolution1: I assure you it will be resolved
TooLoFoFatHoes: i dont want to call anymore, he never picks up, i just want a tracking number now if you did in fact ship it...
TooLoFoFatHoes: becuase then i can know when its coming in so i can send it back
boostevolution1: well as far as I know he got the logs late today, like I said give him a call at 11 he will be there
TooLoFoFatHoes: he said he got them last thursday, when he said he would contact mymom and I, but it never happened and i couldnt contact him since...so anythign else to say?
boostevolution1: I dont know what you want me to tell you, obviously you have been dealing with him , so you would need to speak with him, I am just here answering emails, and IM's I know we handle about 500 emails a day, phones, local customers and all, if he does not get back to you within an hour, just please be patient, Again I will give him the message.
TooLoFoFatHoes: well, when i ordered this thing like a month if not longer ago, i thought i would receive a nice deal...i was wrong, you guys said you sent it out 2 times before the 30th....now why should i believe you know?
boostevolution1: Sir , not trying to be an ass, but I am not at the shop it is 8:30 here we closed at 7PM, I dont have any of your order info
TooLoFoFatHoes: thats fine with me, but if you want to call eugene or whatever than please go ahead...you can ask him for me why he said my order was falsly shipped out numerous times...since i cannot apparently get a hold of him for some reason...but when i call from a nu,ber i havent called from before, he mysteriously answers, then "has to go"
boostevolution1: Ok I will do . What exactly did you order?
TooLoFoFatHoes: i ordered a type s with flange for 160 like the first week of october..., so you want to call him now?
boostevolution1: no , 1 bov
TooLoFoFatHoes: huh?
boostevolution1: Sir , just send the bov back , I will tell him you are doing so
TooLoFoFatHoes: why did you say 1 bov?
boostevolution1: what do you mean
TooLoFoFatHoes: you said no, 1 bov....whats that mean?
boostevolution1: it means 1 bov
boostevolution1: what is wrong ?
TooLoFoFatHoes: nothing...so can you call eugene and ask why it has yet to come in yet, since he said it would have been here friday/thursday of last week?
boostevolution1: I wont you to call him in the morning at 11AM and speak with him. I am not bothering him now with an issue that is being dealt with afterhours Sir. Better yet call and speak with me tomorrow by name is Greg
TooLoFoFatHoes: it wouldnt be dealt with after hours if you didnt get on this name...and whats the point in calling since your caller id picks up my number...and i dont feel like calling, all i want is a tracking number and an adress, so ill know when the stuff gets here, then i can send it back with the addy...
boostevolution1: all that info will be on the label, sir , I am sorry but you keep saying the same thing over and over, I have to answer other emails, we are getting nowhere. I dont know what else to tell you
TooLoFoFatHoes: well, hows this email me at driftitlow@yahoo.com tomorrow ehn you get to work with all the info...
boostevolution1: ok
TooLoFoFatHoes: also, not trying to be an ass, but why do you get on this name if you dont want to be bothered?
boostevolution1: it is not that, I am answering emails on orders I am aware of and answering ??? for people that have ?? about what we carry, I dont mind the talking at all, that is what I am hear for
TooLoFoFatHoes: hmm, aight then, ill be awaiting your email tomorrow
boostevolution1: ok

Discuss...notice how he doesnt want to be bothered by talking to me, but says he is just answering emails....weird huh?
Old 11-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Voice of Reason

ok sir

sounds like a shitty operation

Assemblage 23
Negative Format

I'll work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:39 PM
weezin the juice

haha, i couldnt help but laugh throughtout what i was being told becuase its the same thing over and over its great
Old 11-09-2004, 08:52 AM
weezin the juice

Just to uh let you guys know if you read this...he didnt email me haha, big surprise....