General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Billet Grille

Old 02-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Billet Grille

ive put gettin a Pusher for my truck on hold, due to the fact NO ONE thinks itll look good. and i have no imaginiation so i cant even picture it...so instead id like to get a billet grille...BUT....not the same billet grille EVERYONE has...id like to get one thats a lil different...i was thinking one that the F250-F350s have...its like a billet grille...cept it has thicker and fewer tubes...anyone know where i could get one of these made, or if they make them, where i could order it from? its for a Mountaineer...thats the problem...the mountaineers and explorers have different grilles, and i cant even find any regular billet grilles for mine...let alone a custom one..any help much appreciated. TIA
-dan

Originally Posted by moldyhands
in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Wax on, Wax off!

Dan, I don't know if this will help you any, but...The guy that did my grill on the gtp does some custom stuff. His website is http://www.gtpse.com/ He does nice stuff and his prices are cheap. Shoot him an email and see if he can do anything for you. Dan.
Old 02-13-2004, 10:28 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

i emailed him just now, hopefully he can do somethin. the grille id LIKE is this...but i duno if its possible to have it fabb'ed to fit mine.

Originally Posted by moldyhands
in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.