General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Not good news

Old 12-12-2003, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Not good news

Hey all, i'm reposting this here in the hopes that someone might be able to, or know of someone that might be able to help me out. You all kick ass, and i know someone will come through for me.

I bought some yellow top 370cc injectors to see if they might fit a project i'm working on(believe they're out of a turbo mr2). Well, they arrived today and i find out that i cant use the mainly cause they wont fit without a lot of work. So i guess now i have 8 of these almost brand new puppy's just waiting to be used. I would like to be able to trade these eight for 6, '95 & '96, 300ztt injectors. If anyone can help then hook a brother up. If no trade then i guess i'll have to sell them.

P.S. Any high impedence, side feed, 370cc injectors made for a 300ztt fuel rail will work. Doesn't matter if the are OEM, Nismo, HKS, Greddy, Blitz, etc.

Thanks for your help.
Old 12-14-2003, 04:46 PM
pwns.

what kind of car/engine do you have?
Old 12-14-2003, 08:02 PM

They will be used in a 3.0 VQ, but what i need is any injector that is made to fit in the '95 to '96 300ztt fuel rail. Thanks for your interest, if you can help let me know.