Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

airbags for sale

Old 06-30-2002, 06:07 AM
The H N I C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default airbags for sale

Airbags for a 98-02 mustang driver side and passenger. They are silver but can be painted any color with interior vinyl paint found at any parts shop. They are $1500, from the factory, I am asking $700. They are in perfect conditions, all the clips are good for easy clip in install.
mgagliar@tampabay.rr.com

perfect for someone that just got into an accident and the repair shop is trying to charge you 1500 because the insuracance will pay, now you can just pocket the balance.
Old 06-30-2002, 08:20 AM

Default Re: airbags for sale

Originally posted by "4.6Power"

perfect for someone that just got into an accident and the repair shop is trying to charge you 1500 because the insuracance will pay, now you can just pocket the balance.
Is that a hint?

The next time you can't find a designated driver, just park in a tow a way zone!!
Old 06-30-2002, 02:52 PM
The H N I C

do you get it.....hehe........but also if anyone knows of anyone that got into a wreck in which there airbags depoyed this could save them a good about of money.
Old 06-30-2002, 08:25 PM

Unfortunately, I think they already ordered everything they needed. I'll check tomorrow(later today I guess, according to the time)

The next time you can't find a designated driver, just park in a tow a way zone!!