Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Where is our Private Ford Forum Upholsterer?

Old 04-06-2010, 06:19 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is our Private Ford Forum Upholsterer?

I'm gonna need some work.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:25 AM
banana republic

Haven't seen Josh in a while now....He's up in Spring Hell though....

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 04-06-2010, 09:32 AM

I'm still around. Just hadn't been around a lot lately. Had taken on a new client at work with over 140 Foreclosure properties, had to finish my exams for RE school, wife was preggo and delivered our first-born daughter, sold my car, renovated the house, etc. etc. etc..... So had a lot on our plate

As for the upholstery, I sold everything in Nov. '09 to my partner, Cache. The RE business was picking up so much that it was costing me money not being at the RE office - on top of the upholstery shop costing me money, as it was (to the tune of $3,500/month). So it was an easy passing of the torches, esp. considering that since I've sold the upholstery biz, I surpassed all of '09's sales volume numbers by March 12th of this year!!

If you need work done, my guy is the best. You get what you pay for though, so it's not cheap. I also know the distance is great, so I can also refer you to MCOR Automotive in Pasco, as they have another great upholsterer.

Cache Blevins: (352) 584-5768
MCOR Automotive: (813) 362-5454
Old 04-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Yeah, I didn't see it in your sig anymore so I thought that might be the case. OK, thanks for the numbers.I might give 'em a call if I can't locate the kid of an old friend down here. He started doing that many years ago and had his own shop down in St. Pete. MAybe he's still doing it. Thanks. Is one of those guys your uncle? I forgot what his name was.

Oh, BTW if the wife was preggo, that means you have/had plenty of free time. You could do my seats.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:02 PM

No, you do NOT want to do business with my uncle. He has moved back to TN, thankfully, and is sucking the blood out of someone else these days.

Cache is a great guy that I was partners with at ACM. He is the lead upholsterer at Blevins Upholstery and has been featured in several magazines.

Matt @ MCOR is a TR Supporter/Sponsor/Vendor. He's done a lot of electronics, stereo, and tint for me and my family.

I also know that there was a place in Largo area called Capri (?) that was doing insane trick custom upholstery work.

Good luck, Dirt!
Old 04-08-2010, 03:54 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Thanks, Josh. Didn't mean to step on a sensative spot there. I understand. I have one of those uncles...and so does my daughter.