Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

CFDF clutch?

Old 06-09-2002, 01:33 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CFDF clutch?

when i swap over to the tremec im putting in a CFDF clutch(only b/c it came with it),i was just browsing through the GM tech and one of the guys sed CFDF clutchs are good for fords...does anyone have experience with them? i had one a long time ago in my CRX and i hated it, regardless im gonna put this clutch in b/c i dont have the $ to buy a diff one, but id still like some feedback on it...hows the pedal pressure, hows well does it grip...also does anyone know how much HP this thing can hold? ill be spraying a 150 shortly after i swap over and get headers and i wanna know if this thing is gonna be able to take it or not, they say its good for high HP applications, but then again, they also sell light up window squirters ...any info greatly appreciated.
-dan

Originally Posted by moldyhands
in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.
Old 06-10-2002, 01:53 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

up

Originally Posted by moldyhands
in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.
Old 06-10-2002, 07:43 PM
Red Stripe Beer!

Go auto, the fastest way down 1320

1997 GT: Mods: 180 Degree Thermostat, Flowmaster 2 Chambers, MAC O/R H Pipe, MAC Cold Air Intake w/K&N Filter, 75mm Ported Upper Intake w/ 75mm BBK Throttle Body, Screamin Demon Coils with Livewires

1997 GT: has front end damage still drives FOR SALE
AIM:OmFgStFu
Old 06-11-2002, 03:23 AM
Red Stripe Beer!

hey hey, dont dis the AODE!!!! my 4WR70 is better!

1997 GT: Mods: 180 Degree Thermostat, Flowmaster 2 Chambers, MAC O/R H Pipe, MAC Cold Air Intake w/K&N Filter, 75mm Ported Upper Intake w/ 75mm BBK Throttle Body, Screamin Demon Coils with Livewires

1997 GT: has front end damage still drives FOR SALE
AIM:OmFgStFu