Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

OT just for Ford DNA ...

Old 07-19-2007, 11:13 AM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT just for Ford DNA ...

Discuss fruits , vegatables , nuts , berrys ,tubers , beans , plants ,grass , trees , shrubs and all other forms of living flora here.

BTW Amanda .. U will need one of Donalds excavators to get the mango tree out and replace the driveway LOL On a lighter not u can just plant a mango see like the people who owned the house before me did. Its only like 5-6 years old and huge already.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:56 AM
As Seen On TV!

Sweet. Me and Donald's mom are plotting this mango tree thing. I'd like to have that and a Japanese plum tree. I love those things!

I just got a guava tree. Gotta get that planted. It's so friggin hot, though..gah! I have 5 snow queen hibiscus that also need planted.

Here's my creepy turtle.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 07-19-2007, 12:22 PM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

U want some fresh FL mangos to use for seeds? Hell I know this ones growing.. i dont know about a grocery store one tho ya know.

Im north of you we have hit low 30s here and it didnt kill this tree
Old 07-19-2007, 12:40 PM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Just ripped out a TON of theese big bushes with HUGE thorns even tho they have nice flowers they grew like wild fire. I tries to angle the pic to get most of the carnage out of it that is the land scapers work in progress but i couldnt avoid it all lol
Old 07-19-2007, 12:57 PM
As Seen On TV!

Not seeds. We want to buy a tree. The guava tree I just bought is about 6' tall and should have fruit next season.

Are those heliconias against the house?

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 07-19-2007, 12:58 PM
As Seen On TV!

Tell me you didn't rip out bougainvilleas...please.

Old 07-19-2007, 01:22 PM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by Ford DNA
Tell me you didn't rip out bougainvilleas...please.
yuppp one was like 10 feet high and 8 ft across the other was like 5 ft high and 4 ft across. They were getting WAY out of control and damaging the house and driveway. Not to mantion they have like 2 inch long prickers that go thru leather gloves like needles!

Birds of paradise are on either side of the front door

Hibicus is going back inplace of the bougainvilleas I already have one on the left side of the house

and my Landscaper said somthing about Red tie would be nice (dont know the spelling) and i cant find any info on it.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:28 PM
As Seen On TV!

Ti plants. I have them. I'm about to rip them out since they kinda died. They aren't full down low anymore, only up high, and it looks kinda funny. Here's a before and after so you see what I mean.

Now:

See all the dead leaves I just pulled off? They are never ending. Be prepared for that. Mine were grown indoors, so they aren't very hardy.

Old 07-19-2007, 01:29 PM
As Seen On TV!

And that's only like 2 years of growth. Might be 3 years. You can see my bougainvilleas, too. The winter was rough on them this year and they didn't bloom much.

Old 07-19-2007, 01:39 PM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

He said if I liked the look of the borgainvilles he would put crape mertle back in their place because when grown out look very similer.

IM VERY PISSED my neighbor just ook out the hedges between our yards. they were almost as high as the race trailer and blocked it from 1/2 the neighborhood. Im definatly putting somthing back 12 inches over on MY property .. im fucking pissed i guess he saw me re doing my place and decided he was gonna do his GGRRR

Last edited by Badlatitude; 07-19-2007 at 01:48 PM.