Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Here we go again

Old 05-21-2007, 06:23 PM
has a '93 notch?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Here we go again

"Putting the brakes on street racing" tonight at 11 on news channel 8.
Get ready for the fast and the furious on the news.
1993 Calypso Coupe with a few bolt ons. Stang #9
Old 05-21-2007, 06:36 PM
The sig nazi's bitch...

yea, you see those fucktards they got racing on the cc causeway?

dumbasses....

not that I street race, but if I did, I'm pretty sure I would not do it on the causeway in front of a million people.....pretty inconspicuous, geniuses....

at least they note they don't care about people racing, as long as it's at the track

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, 6M, Brembos, nav and HIDs
Flowmaster catbacks, K&N drop in, for now!
Old 05-21-2007, 06:45 PM
has a '93 notch?

Originally Posted by ShakinIt
yea, you see those fucktards they got racing on the cc causeway?

dumbasses....

not that I street race, but if I did, I'm pretty sure I would not do it on the causeway in front of a million people.....pretty inconspicuous, geniuses....

at least they note they don't care about people racing, as long as it's at the track
yeah I don't think I would do it on the causway either. I don't think I have had an illegal contest of speed in 10 years.

I am going to have to DVR it and make fun of it tomorrow. I am going to bed.
1993 Calypso Coupe with a few bolt ons. Stang #9
Old 05-21-2007, 07:12 PM
has his prioritys ef'd up

Did anyone see when the Information Officer that was speaking was talking about the racers setting up the races on the web, and that it was a local site. I wonder of they were talking about TR. I know that the mods delete threads with anything having to do with streetracing, but PM's cant really be touched.
2005 Excursion (Big Pig)
Old 05-21-2007, 07:25 PM
You can thank me later...

That was a ghey ass installment of this crap.
PM or E-mail Me If you are Looking To Buy/Sell/Rent A Home.
Special TR Bonus For Using My Services.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:34 PM
brings his heater.

saw the video, they were racing, but damn were they slow.... 22 seconds of glory, then straight to jail....

Old 05-21-2007, 07:57 PM

I have been up to CC on a Sat night before, and I could not believe the dumbasses that show up there to race if front of hundreds of spectators. I have seen numerous idiots lose control of thier cars there. I really hate to bash the ricer scene because I believe to each thier own, but 98% of the racing on CC is the import crowd.When i used to street race we would go to a secluded spot with only a handful of cars. We would wager ,race, then go back to the local hang out spot. These ass wipes that race on CC have no respect for themselfes, the people watching and other motorists on the street. I for one am glad the police are putting the brakes on racing on CC before some innocent person gets hurt or killed. I know this site closes any threads about call outs for street racing ( much respect to the moderators on this site ), but other sites like Need2Speed have numerous threads for call outs for street racing. I perfer to race at a track but if people want to race on the street I hope they have the smarts to do it at a secluded spot away from other motorists, so if anything goes wrong they are risking thier own saftey. Just my 2 cents.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:06 PM
John

+1^
Old 05-21-2007, 08:52 PM
VtecJunkie

TBO.com. Tampa Bay video news.

TBO.com. Tampa Bay video news.

06 Civic Si coupe with I/H/E/CTSC(4 psi)/Reflash: 13.50@103 mph
Bone stock 06 Civic Si coupe: 14.49@95.5mph
Old 05-22-2007, 05:17 AM
Bondsman

Ive been around the street since I was 15 and now Im 33. I left Florida in 1996 for 2-1/2 years, came back down here and could not believe how much this had went to shit. There isnt cars out there worth watcing.There has always been crowds, but there use to be, for the most part, RESPECT for others. This generation of "street reckers" dont have a clue. There use to be a time that if you were participating or spectating, you were careful to the cause or 50 or so people would express thier opinions and you wouldnt see that ASS for a few weeks!!! And what kills me is that there was some "serious" cars that came out, and far less things happened.On a regular basis there were several trailered cars and many more that wasnt "street cars" that would drive cars out. I can count at least 4 people that were law enforcement that would bring thier personel cars or bikes out, 2 of them was out Tuesdays and Saturdays.I been out there maybe 4-5 times since Ive been back, looking for "street cars", and each time said I wont do this again!!! I support the efforts of law enforcement to stop what goes on out there now. The "street reckers" that terrorize in traffic need to be stopped, PERIOD.I would never risk what I have for what takes place on the streets now.