Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Is it insomnia or my new work schedule?

Old 03-28-2007, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it insomnia or my new work schedule?

So I find myself up still at 5 a.m.,sifting through the hillsborough county sheriff's website originally looking up people I went to school with to see how they're making out these days (lol) then I see a link for Operation3D,it's got a catchy name to it so I click it,boy what fun it is to browse these things,this one is what had me on the floor...

Press Releases are to be used for informational purposes only

Dude sneezes,loses control of his civic,piles through a house or some shit and causes $100k in damage.

Sad part is,this schedule is temporary,I work til 12 am,next week i'll be working til 2 a.m.,so the browsing of random website per lack of being tired should intensify.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Ford F0rum Native

Your lucky you get off at the time. My last job i got off at 8:30am, man did that suck!!

That lasted for a few months then i stated getting off at 6am...still sucked. Quit about 3 months later.

But i guess im lucky now as i work 9-6pm now.

Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
- Matt Frewer
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
George Carlin
When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands.
George Carlin
Old 03-28-2007, 10:06 AM

yeah it's just temporary,I make an extra 2 bucks an hour working this different schedule plus im in training for a week so I really have to do no work and it's just to pass the time til another place calls me back for a different job paying the same extra 2 bucks more an hour with weekends off and open no later than 5 p.m.,it's my way of kinda stickin it to the man.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:09 AM
As Seen On TV!

LOL..I do that from time to time with my old yearbooks. Sad part is, I see way more kids from my Christian school than I do from my public school on there!!

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 03-28-2007, 10:22 AM

theres this one kid,i went to school with him since the 7th grade,he's on there like 3 seperate times,each time it's eluding and evading,possession of cannibis with intent to sell and concealed firearm.Which brings up an important point,if your a ghetto ass black dude with bob marley dreads,don't drive around with large amounts of weed,and a hand cannon without a permit,it's been tried and true that there is such a thing of profiling. The majority of people I went to school with have dui's like just about everyone who fit into that "popular" social circle has a dui now. Which brings up another point,I was pretty well known in school just as a down to earth person who got along with everyone,but it's funny seeing the ones who thrived on being the center of attention,who get out of highschool and lost that completely.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:32 PM
As Seen On TV!

Yes!!! All the yuppies have DUIs!

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 03-28-2007, 06:02 PM
finally painted the car!

Who was it in our 7th grade class? Ive looked up Daniel and Mike J. from our class and both of them are on there numerous times.

Old 03-28-2007, 06:10 PM

dustin williams
Old 03-29-2007, 06:27 AM
Ford F0rum Native

Shit, my brother in crime from middle school was shot an killed(buck shot to the chest/face). Just last year. Dumb mofo's. Guess thats what you get trying to be all gangsta.....

Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
- Matt Frewer
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
George Carlin
When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands.
George Carlin