Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Ebay pros

Old 02-06-2007, 06:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Ebay pros

Who is good at writing ebay ads? I am gunna put my fox on there and want to do it right the first time. Any help??????
Old 02-06-2007, 07:16 PM

Get Big Jim to do it. He sold a blue coupe with red, yuck, interior and got close to 5 grand for it on Ebay.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:28 AM

Default ebay

Originally Posted by riverviewnative
Get Big Jim to do it. He sold a blue coupe with red, yuck, interior and got close to 5 grand for it on Ebay.
cool..thanks

Do you have any pics of the red LX you did?
Old 02-07-2007, 04:23 PM

Just to warn you, they charge 40 + dollars to post an auto on Ebay, so it's minimum $40 up front just to post regardless if it sells.

If it does sell you will have to pay a % of the selling price also.

I just tried to sell a car on there and it didn't sell for what I was asking.
To be honest I would try Autotrader, last time I checked $75 charge and they'll post it till it sells. There are some cheaper deals also for shorter posting periods.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:31 PM

Default The 90?

Originally Posted by Flastangs
cool..thanks

Do you have any pics of the red LX you did?
If you mean that 90 roller I got from you 86 stang has it and has pics.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Nope

Go to autotrader.com. Click on sell your car $45 for 12 weeks with 9 pics. Ebay is a flat $40 to sell but like he said watch out for their extra charges

Originally Posted by SVTd
Just to warn you, they charge 40 + dollars to post an auto on Ebay, so it's minimum $40 up front just to post regardless if it sells.

If it does sell you will have to pay a % of the selling price also.

I just tried to sell a car on there and it didn't sell for what I was asking.
To be honest I would try Autotrader, last time I checked $75 charge and they'll post it till it sells. There are some cheaper deals also for shorter posting periods.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:51 PM
POTENTIALLY FAST

I agree on autotrader, always have good luck on their and have gotten top dollar.
been screwed and screwed with on ebay myself, I'll NEVER sell another mustang on there.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:35 PM
BillionClub Member BISHES

If it dont sell you can relist for free on ebay. Just so you know, but yes the charges on ebay are getting way stupid.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:16 PM

Time to list the blue 90 GT on ebay and autotrader. Here is a list of parts for it. 1990 Mustang GT, blue w/fac black int., built 302 with F-cam, 1.6 RR, Dart alum heads, victor jr intake, 650 DP Holley, all MSD ignition, new griffen alum rad with flex-alite fan, Cheetah racing shifter, C4 with rev man transbrake, 5,000 conv, 6pt Kenny Brown rollcage, sub frames welded,all autometer guages and monster tack with shift light, Centerline wheels, clean car with 63,000 on the clock. The car is electron blue with 4 inch lift off hood. The car also has 8.8 with 4:10 grears. Must see.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:46 AM

Ebay AD.

THE BOSS IS BACK

In the early 70's ford brought out the small black to end all small blocks by combining a 302 with high flow heads and a open plane induction system the boss was born. it ruled the tracks and the streets. many camaro and vette owner learned all to quickly how effective the combination was. with today technology and advanced materials we can improve on what ford started. from a quite cruise just to here the motor rumble to an all out street/strip terror. wwe have the Pony car here for you. with a stought short block and high flow induction combined with state of the art aluminum heads. The "BOSS" is truely back. teamed with the fox body gt platform we havea wining combination that is hard to beat form a daily driver to a weekend warrior this vehicle combines it all.

"LIST MODS HERE"

ADD LOTS OF PICS

"ADD Disclaimer and shipping PAYMENT details here"

Another fin auto sold on ebay