Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Project ShitStang will be returning... And NPI to PI I/Mani Swap!

Old 11-21-2006, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Project ShitStang will be returning... And NPI to PI I/Mani Swap!

Busy weekend this Turkey Day... Got the Bucs vs. 'Boys... Go Bucs, betting on the 'Boys though... Headed to TN to pickup the good ole Project ShitStang (see: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2132736756) - FINALLY! Still gotta secure a Tow Dolly once I get there Pickin' up a PI Intake w/Aluminum X-Over to put on my Uncle's 96GT (NPI)... Hoping that I can use the "How-To" info I found on Google to get that finished up, seems pretty straight forward.

Once ole S/S get's back into town... Time to commence to building again!!

Happy Thanksgiving e'eryone!

-Josh

Last edited by MiDiablo; 11-21-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:02 AM
Donut Killer

Happy Turkey Day Brother.....

Sorry about not getting back to you. Talked with Doug that weekend, but was waiting to see what was happening. I am going to be getting Tim's stang over to BM$ for a newer motor and trany. Wish I could loan you the trailer, but it has a car on it right now and I have to move a few more this weekend too. Let me know if you need anything when you get back... I will try to help out as much as I can!

Be safe on the trip!!

SC Motorsports
11801 State Road 52
Hudson, FL 34669-3092
(727) 856-8768

FordSpeed Racing
11733 66th St., Unit 123
Largo, FL 33773
(727) 549-8255
Dynojet Chassis Dyno
Old 11-22-2006, 06:46 AM

Not a problem bud. Much appreciated. I'll be in touch for sure when I get the ole gal home. I already talked to Shawn about it briefly, and think I'm going to bring it on up to him ASAP when I get her back. Get moving forward with it just as soon as humanly possible.

I still need that 8.8" and C4 gone through, cleaned up, upgraded, and installed. Then I gotta decide which route I'm gonna head w/the car. I have all the AL9 stuff, and car is ready for wiring... Or I can strip all that garbage and use the Carb / Intake that I have for it too........

Who knows what is to come. I'm going to have to mullet it over with Shawn, You, and the boys. We'll see what the future holds for her!! I'm hoping it holds sub 11's and liftin' the fronts

-Josh

PS: Happy Thanksgiving to you too man!!