Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

95 Mustang Parts I Need!

Old 11-08-2006, 01:01 PM
MUSTANG CHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 95 Mustang Parts I Need!

HEY EVERYONE I WANTING TO GIVE MY MUSTANG MORE PERFORMANCE. THE THINGS I HAVE DONE SO FAR IS FLOWMASTERS, 18 IN SCHUMACHER RIMS, I HAVE A SYSTEM IN IT ALSO I JUST BOUGHT EIBACH SUSPENSION KIT IM LOWERING IT 1.5 INCHES I JUST BOUGHT A PERFORMANCE CHIP TO UP IT ABOUT 30 HORSE POWER NOT MUCH BUT A LITTLE ATLEAST. IM JUST WANTING OT ADD MORE TO IT GIVE ME A SHOUT BACK TO LET ME KNOW WHAT ELSE I SHOULD DO TO IT. PEACE
Old 11-08-2006, 01:19 PM
brings his heater.

stop yelling.

Seven sixteenths of one inch:

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon MUSTANG18INRIMS , you can do better than that. I used to type post's in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.

Last edited by Steve B; 11-08-2006 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:13 PM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

Originally Posted by Steve B
stop yelling.

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon MUSTANG18INRIMS , you can do better than that. I used to type post's in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:58 PM
BillionClub Member BISHES

Originally Posted by Steve B
stop yelling.

+1 FUNNY
Old 11-09-2006, 03:16 PM
POTENTIALLY FAST

This is usually a performance website mustang 18 inch rims or whatever. Usually if you ask guys here what would give your vehicle more performance, I'm sure not just myself would leave out the "system", the 18 inch rims, and the 30 hp ebay chip. You will get a lot of useful go fast information if you really want to go fast, however, just phrase and type a little more mature.