Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Never Forget.........

Old 07-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Wheres the damn detonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boostedOne
What I find funny is that under W, being a "good American" is blindly following the President. I think thats what made a good Loyalist in the time of independence, those settlers who blindly followed the word of the King.
I do try to stay out of these debates, but everynow and then someone says something that makes me get involved.

When you say blindly following the President, you imply that everyone that supports what is going on is just mindless sheep. I beg to differ with your reasoning. I was all for us going into Iraq...why? Simple, I kept up with the news, and concluded that they were up to no good. They were constantly breaking UN sanctions, they were not allowing weapons inspectors 100% access, and they were firing at our jets. I dont know, but with the rest of the Allies on our side, it seemed like a good cause. The great UN army needs to step up, and quit relying on our Military.

I have never been in the Military...which is something I regret every single day...too all of the soldiers here and abroad, I salute you. I am thinkful someone is willing to step up and defend the people of this Country. Regardless if they want it or not.

Great post Pat, thanks!

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Old 07-26-2006, 04:42 PM
PORK CHOP SAMICHES!!!!!

When I served in the Marines during the 90's, I was sent to Somalia, then to Bosnia, then Monrovia-Liberia, then Haiti and a few other places... I lost several close friends along the way.... I never understood the politics that sent me to those places. I will always support the men and women with their asses on the line no matter the reason. We are trading too many lives for real estate, our government does not care about the people there, just what is beneath their feet.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:41 PM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

Originally Posted by jabtay
I do try to stay out of these debates, but everynow and then someone says something that makes me get involved.

When you say blindly following the President, you imply that everyone that supports what is going on is just mindless sheep. I beg to differ with your reasoning. I was all for us going into Iraq...why? Simple, I kept up with the news, and concluded that they were up to no good. They were constantly breaking UN sanctions, they were not allowing weapons inspectors 100% access, and they were firing at our jets. I dont know, but with the rest of the Allies on our side, it seemed like a good cause. The great UN army needs to step up, and quit relying on our Military.

I have never been in the Military...which is something I regret every single day...too all of the soldiers here and abroad, I salute you. I am thinkful someone is willing to step up and defend the people of this Country. Regardless if they want it or not.

Great post Pat, thanks!

if the UN does nothing about this...they must leave the US....maybe they should set up a camp in the middle east someplace.they sure don't deserve to be in NYC......in my opinion COFFEE CUNANNAN(SP? ON PURPOSE) is a piece of shit and I would take the word of a crack head over his any day......

the reason why the Israeli's bombed that UN outpost is because for years the Israeli's told the UN that Hezbollah was shooting right next to them and the UN did shit....so fuck them.........oops.......
Old 07-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Got traction?

Keep this on subject and don't turn this into a debate.

Pat great post. Your story hit home. I got a little teary eyed. Thanks for sharing that with us. -Mark
Old 07-26-2006, 06:20 PM
THROTTLE STEER

I Think We All Agree That Politics Are Always Corrup And Our Soldiers Shouldn't Have To Pay For Oil With Their Blood..if Other Country's Would Step Up And Help Build A Real United Nations Force Then It Wouldn't Be Just American Troop's At Risk.anybody That Was In Somalia Knows How Weak And Timid The Un Forces Were When The Gun Fire Started.. Like Mentioned Before Regardless Of Which President Is In Office We Must Back Our Troops For They Can Only Follow Orders...they Protect And Insure Our Freedom...
Old 07-26-2006, 06:27 PM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

Originally Posted by 460 TZILLA
I Think We All Agree That Politics Are Always Corrup And Our Soldiers Shouldn't Have To Pay For Oil With Their Blood..if Other Country's Would Step Up And Help Build A Real United Nations Force Then It Wouldn't Be Just American Troop's At Risk.anybody That Was In Somalia Knows How Weak And Timid The Un Forces Were When The Gun Fire Started.. Like Mentioned Before Regardless Of Which President Is In Office We Must Back Our Troops For They Can Only Follow Orders...they Protect And Insure Our Freedom...
stop talking about damn oil..........it's about our security and freedom....

and did I say fuck the UN.what good are their sanctions if nobody enforces them?? and those who do choose to enforce them.......are they wrong?? not in my opinion....I'm sorry......these recent weeks have seriously put thoughts of an actual major nuclear strike on Iran and Syria....then we see who wants the next one.........

its sad...its harsh....but do you think they haven't thought about it already??
Old 07-26-2006, 06:43 PM
THROTTLE STEER

Hey Bro,

Don't Misunderstand Me,this Crap Is About KeepING The Fight In Their Country's .i Made That Statement(oil) To See How Many Believe The General Consensus That's Why America Is Over In The Middle East..those Crazy Camel Jocks Are All About Killing Anybody And Everybody Then Blaming The U.s. They Fight Like Cowards With Their Car Bombings And Morter/missle Attacks... But I Say Nuke Them All And Turn That Shithole Into An Ashtray....

Last edited by 460 TZILLA; 07-26-2006 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:45 PM
need turbo stuff,pm me

i aint saying shit! pat and stewart, you know how i feel about it

IF YOU CAN READ THIS- THANK A TEACHER,

AND SINCE ITS IN ENGLISH, THANK A SOLDIER

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under."
-Ronald Reagan

Florida Cracker Mustang Coupe Whore
Old 07-26-2006, 06:47 PM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

Originally Posted by 460 TZILLA
Hey Bro,

Don't Misunderstand Me,this Crap Is About KeepING The Fight In Their Country's .i Made That Statement(oil) To See How Many Believe The General Consensus That's Why America Is Over In The Middle East..those Crazy Camel Jocks Are All About Killing Anybody And Everybody Then Blaming The U.s. They Fight Like Cowards With Their Car Bombings And Morter/missle Attacks... But I Say Nuke Them All And Turn That Shithole Into An Ashtray....
it's not just soley for oil...and not just for oil for our use.....oil for other countries are at stake also....that is a gimme'............it's all the other bullshit the UN let these dick-tators get away with..............i think its coming to a head..........god bless the innocent people......