Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

...so I crawled under my truck on Sunday...

Old 08-04-2005, 06:51 PM
AuH20 in '64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ...so I crawled under my truck on Sunday...

and then when I came strolling back out from underneath I had to do a happy dance in my driveway. It seems 3/4 ton trucks are exempt from some emissions requirements as my truck has not a single catalytic converter on it. The F-150 I just traded in had 4 cats.

So of course I had to order an IMCO muffler and I hope to have it by this weekend to install it SAturday.

so essentally it's headers, y-pipe and straight back to a single muffler then straight out the side. In theory I could unbolt the muffler and run straight pipe but that would suck so I'm gonna go with the IMCO muffler over a blowmaster. And then it seems ford racing sells headers for this truck too... hmm but that will have to wait, house comes first.

i <3 ford.

Originally Posted by XYNaPSE
Article I Section 8 gives Congress the power to do whatever Congress deems necessary.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:55 PM
AuH20 in '64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I couldn't afford the diesel. I just have the 3v 5.4L....so I can't see that 1k torque the diesel boys can.

Originally Posted by XYNaPSE
Article I Section 8 gives Congress the power to do whatever Congress deems necessary.