Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !~ #$$$~@

Old 04-19-2005, 04:46 AM
Call me Chris :)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott
Fulco is taking great care of everything and acutally gives me more technical explanations than my feeble can comprehend at times. I just like being in on as much decision making as possible after given the options so I have a say so and know what is going on. He says he prefers it this way too since some people just drop off there stuff and leave and never really get a good understanding of what they have or what he did.

Plus by having me trace down / research some of the parts it saves me money, him time, and gets things done quicker.

It has been a huge learning experience to say the least, just very nerve racking at time like today.

Somewhat glad to hear I am not alone on this.
When my builder got to a thing called "Squish" thats when I just said Fuck It.

Also, you if you buy one expensive part, it makes all the other non-expensive pieces capible of destoying the one expensive part. So you have to replace all the other pieces with expensive pieces too.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:02 AM
PORK CHOP SAMICHES!!!!!

Scott when I was having mine built I had all sorts of issues. Cutsom this cutsom that...... the genious that rebuilt it before me didn't square deck the block and hone it properly. Half of the work was un- screwing some one else's crap. Get your wife to hit you with her SUV then you can have all the Vicodin you can handle. I know your pain with the motor build. Im just thankful mine is DONE!
Old 04-19-2005, 05:26 AM
Emeritus

[QUOTE=Scott] Maybe next time ( and I hope there isn't) I will just say you do it all call me when it is done.

QUOTE]

Scott..I KNOW exactly what you mean. Even with the above statement, it's not as simple as you would think / hope. However, the internals for me was the easy part, as that is exactly what I did: "call me when it's done".

Hope you see it thru with as little as stress as possible, but if you need to apply alcohol to ease your pain - I am here for ya buddy. Just tell Sam to quit stalking me. He's starting to scare me.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:36 AM
Livin' Large

Originally Posted by Scott
I stopped counting the receipts maybe one day I will add them up for a solid laugh.
Trust me, don't.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:05 AM
Call me Chris :)

Its a toss up if I have more in the motor or the Russel fittings and SS hose.
Old 04-19-2005, 04:55 PM
can survive...

Originally Posted by BigBadBuick
Trust me, don't.
A-fucking-men! Ive had mine added up and got VERY depressed since I had to buy and sell and buy again quite a few parts for various reasons

I think I own part of Thunder Racing these days. They know me on a first name bases
Old 04-19-2005, 05:02 PM
brings his heater.

Originally Posted by BigBadBuick
Trust me, don't.
i pulled my overflowing shoe box of reciepts out the other day, got depressed and put them back in the closet.