Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Tirekingdom Car Show Feb 27th All Cars Invited

Old 02-14-2005, 03:49 AM
Spitting Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tirekingdom Car Show Feb 27th All Cars Invited

Free car show on sunday the 27th of feb..Tirekingdom in sarasota on clark road. free food, drink, free prizes including a grill, a set of drag radials and much more...All cars are invited.. 10-11am is registration...ends by 3pm...take I-75 SOUTH TO CLARK ROAD EXIT TAKE TO TIREKINGDOM...YOU WONT MISS IT! www.musclemustangs.org
The hooters challenge series for mustangs only starts saturday march 12th at 6pm its the first event out of 8. This is a double points event...its free to enter..all year stangs invited! WE have a professional photo studio showing up at each event..get pics of your car with hooters girls! Our sponsors are Hooters, Autoway Ford, Tirekingdom, and Budweiser! Our events will be covered by cruiseonline.com and cruisingnews.com along with hooters.com of florida...If you would like more information you may contact me at www.musclemustangs.org or 941-932-0139 thanks and hope to see you there!
Old 02-14-2005, 09:33 AM
Spitting Cobra Member

Default let us know

if you think your coming to the event please let us know,,just to get an idea on size of event...thanks
Old 02-14-2005, 01:50 PM

No personal offense intended, but I was F'ed so bad by Tirekingdumb - I swore never to go there again and to always advise people to go elsewhere. Its a long story, but I got crap treatment from staff, store managers, district managers and so on. I will NEVER participate in anything having to do with them.

The best thing they are going to get from me is a bump of this thread...sigh.

93 Coupe - check out my blog - http://www.93coupe.com
01 Cobra - Stockified - Wife Owned and operated
68 Coupe PROJECT <- Been in the family for 25 years!
Old 02-15-2005, 03:57 AM
Spitting Cobra Member

Default Happens Everywhere

I have had the same problem at places too..Its how they deal with it after the fact..Tirekingdom has become a full sponsor of Muscle Mustangs of Manatee and all members get 20% off too. I have bought 6 pairs of tires and had alignments and never a problem...Any way it will be a fun and free time!
Old 02-15-2005, 06:39 AM

I agree - and they handled it horribly, costing me about $500. It might have nothing to do with the tirekingdom in question, and they might be the best people in the world. This is thr type of thing that corporate and upper management should think about when they screw someone over. Its not like Im going to say, "dont go to the tirekingdom in St. Pete, go to another one"... Im going to think poorly of Tirekingdom as a whole and will go out of my way to advise against them for the rest of my life..

Yeah, im bitter. Going on about 5 years telling people not to go there....

Have a good time at your event. I would certainly like to win a grill
FYI, 20% off from Tirekingdom = about the same price shipped from online sellers. (tirerack, discounttiredirect)..

Old 02-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Spitting Cobra Member

Default online sellers

I have bought that way too, problem is mis shipped products, cant touch it to decide if you never bought it before and you still have to pay to get it mounted and balanced...Plus if theres a problem with the tire,,,good luck...
Everyone deserves a 2nd chance... Dont we?
Old 02-15-2005, 06:35 PM
kings cannot fall.

does rigo know about this?
Old 02-15-2005, 07:20 PM

I consider getting blown off by an employee, a manager, and a district manager - 3 chances - so im done with them. Im sure they do fine by quite a few other people.

Im just one guy stating my opinion - sorry if it sounds like I dont want a Mustang event to go well. For what its worth - the TK that I had a problem with was in Pinellas County.

Take care

Old 02-16-2005, 03:41 AM
Spitting Cobra Member

Ok everyone except Stangonline, please come to the event..Its not for mustangs only,,open to all cars..its free and will be fun...a drag radial tire give away..a grill, oil changes and much more...I am not an employee of the company, just a mustang fan...I would like to see all types of cars there...
Old 02-16-2005, 03:52 AM

So now im not invited....not that I would come. I guess thats to be expected though - Typical Tk thinking - if you cant get the upper hand, cant make a buck, or cant come out ahead in some form or fashion, then %%%% the customer.... well........

%%%% tirekingdom. :edit: Decided to edit for civility - but you get the idea.

Have a nice %%%%in show.

Last edited by Stangonline; 02-16-2005 at 03:54 AM.

Quick Reply: Tirekingdom Car Show Feb 27th All Cars Invited