Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Bradenton Track " SVT TEST & TUNE NIGHT"

Old 11-14-2003, 01:55 PM
SouthernSVTLightning.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bradenton Track " SVT TEST & TUNE NIGHT"

The Tampa Bay SVTOA is scheduled to attend the T&T this coming Thursday Night the 20th from 6pm to 11pm. The weather will be cool and dry! Should get some killer ET's .
Old 11-17-2003, 03:52 PM

Question Are you George?

I recognized the truck when surfing this site.This is Rob Lankford.Remember me from The strip last couple of years?I had the Red lightning with the bed cover and rear Fiero wing like your's.Me and my buddy Brian and his dad used to race with ya at Bradenton.Last winter I traded the lightning in on an Excursion for the long hauls with the boat.Ihave since decided to stop drag racing the boat and just go play on the lakes and river's with a bout fifty other guy's around the state.I just traded that in for a 03 Harley davidson F-150 Super Crew.I'll be up at the track this thursday night with some freinds from boating that have hot cars.I'll look for ya up there.My truck is all black.I just got a 10 pound pulley,a Diablo chip,cold air intake by Johnny Lightning and a set of Denzo plug's.It ran a 15 flat a couple of weeks ago in crappy air at 91 mph.with the stock set up.It feel's real strong now after the mod's.I'm hopeing for mid 13's.See Ya there.Rob Lankford
Old 11-17-2003, 05:01 PM
Haul'n the Family

Default member?

Do you have to be a member of SVTOA to attend? I currently am. I was just curious if this was only open to SVT vehicles and svtoa members.
What is the cost to run and what time should I get there?
Thanks in advance,
Ben
Old 11-17-2003, 05:38 PM

Thumbs up It's test and tune only

Anyone can come.Racing starts at 6:00 pm.it cost's $15.00
Old 11-18-2003, 09:35 AM
Haul'n the Family

I probably wouldn't make it there till around 7 to 7:30pm. Would it be too late? How long do they do T&T? Thanks for the info?
Also, is test and tune every thursday in Bradenton?
Old 11-18-2003, 09:51 AM

Thumbs up Fast Foward

Test and tune run's till 11:00 pm and is usualy busy at that time.I fyou get there when the track open's you can get your best run's in before the track goe's away and the line's in stageing get long.The track will be closed soon after the snowbird nationals in december 5,6,7.I'm not sure of the exact dates but it will reopen again in January .here is the link I think. www.bradentonmotorsports.com