Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Crazy f-body

Old 10-24-2003, 08:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by moldyhands
is there someone on the hood of the car right after it veers to the left and shoots back to the right? it looks like a person is on the hood.
No thats just the hood all smashed and curled up. Had to watch it like 5 times in slowmotion cuase i thought it was a person too.

holy crap i actualy agree with streetheat on something:o . my dad has told me storys of people doing stupid shit like this when he was young and that was 20-30 years pre-f&f. Even my mom told me a story about how she was in high school and watched a kid who was racing back up to stage but never put it in drive and reversed in to a building at full speed. as long as theres cars people will do stupid stuff in them

Fcamoeracer sounds like a jerkoff
Old 10-24-2003, 10:55 AM
umm.........

Default dude

Originally posted by streetheat
dude, what are you like 13 years old? believe it or not there was life before F&F and believe it or not, there were fucking idiots before F&F, using F&F as a timeline mark to when assclowns like this emerged is just dumb. F&F may have put a misrepresented image on streetracing and glorified rice, but hardly the birth of idiots like rcrF16camaro

I can still remeber the fucking tards doing donuts in the dirt at the Cortney Cambell Causeway when it was legal to have open fires along the bridge. You were probally still in your Underroos, and playing with He Man toys
damn streetheat i can understand me being made fun of but him dman he didnt do nothing wrong

and no im sure what he meant by F&F is that not many people did this kinda shit until F&F movies make a big infuence on peoples lives.

but anyways besides that dont make fun of him and there is no reason to make fun of me cuz i defended him so don't
Old 10-24-2003, 10:57 AM
umm.........

Default heres my post where it is supposed to be sorry

well i appreciate ur help and concern but i know what i did wrong and im not doing the shit anytime lately except for last weekend but thats over point taken but when people ridicule me for stuff ive already apologized for im gonna defend myself and say hey

im sorry TAWS6 thank you for your help.

as for the video damn that sux but it doesnt look like it was his fault it looks like he had a limited slip and the right side was pulling and he lost it and kept gassing and swerving and finally spun off road ive done it i know from experience thats how i ever first wrecked i learned my lesson

but there are halfway safe ways of being wreckless and i practice them alot but yes you are right i shoulndt have done it but guess what its done and it cant be fixed so tell me im stupid and leave it at that not like those guys just constantly milking it on trying to bring a crowd and in the world of fucked up mommas boyz make themselves look cool

honestly would you want your parents to raise you like that

hay Jimmy remember that time when you were like 12 and you set the rug on fire and they ground you

well then....

see ok well then i got the point i did something wrong i accept it but its already done and ive already been punished for it and if you already said something about it why say it again

ok now i think every body is done with fighting im done

Thank you TAWS6 once again
Old 10-24-2003, 11:07 AM
Just Ledoux it!

Default Re: heres my post where it is supposed to be sorry

Originally posted by fcamaroracer
as for the video damn that sux but it doesnt look like it was his faultit looks like he had a limited slip and the right side was pulling and he lost it and kept gassing and swerving and finally spun off road ive done it i know from experience thats how i ever first wrecked i learned my lesson
You CANT be serious? LImited slip or not, he kept going. WHen he stalled he could have easily just taken the ridicule and asked to line em agian..
Old 10-24-2003, 11:12 AM
Just Ledoux it!

Default Re: Re: Re: heres my post where it is supposed to be sorry

Originally posted by streetheat
no no no must go on, must continue to race, I can win , I'm a mullet, hear my fish cry, I need my hood crushed and people to die to be cool, I can manslaughter people safely, I am F&FcamaroC3PO, ive been driving 4 years,I've only had a license for 3, I stick up for my bufu buddies, I'll be at sonic damit
oh okay silly me for thinking that people had a choice nowadays
Old 10-24-2003, 11:13 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

owned