Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Tech Automotive Related Topics Only !

Lakeland Meetup for those that don't go to Hooters

Old 09-20-2003, 10:23 AM
Craving Boost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lakeland Meetup for those that don't go to Hooters

Now that I've seen Scott's post I'm ticked I didn't post this earlier this week, but....

Some Camero, T-bird, and some of us local Mustangs will be meeting tonight at Best Buy on US 98 N at 9PM.

Here's some info
Here is more information about the location. There is also a Beef's right there that we could get some food if you guys want.

Here is the address to the Best Buy in Lakeland: 4215 Us Hwy 98 North, Lakeland, FL 33809

The Best Buy in Lakeland is north of I4. The exit is the old exit 18.

Heading from Tampa you will pass the Memorial Blvd Exit (old 16), the the Kathleen Road exit (old 17), then you will exit on the US Hwy 98 exit (old 1. Exit the interstate and turn left back under the interstate. You will travel about 3/4 to 1 mile and the Best Buy will be on the right hand side of the road.

Coming from Orlando you will pass the exit for the Polk Parkway, then the exit for SR 33 (old exit 20), then the exit by the Cracker Barrel and the Harley store (old exit 19), and the will be the Hwy 98 exit (old exit 1. Get off at this exit and turn right. You will go less than a mile and the Best Buy will be on your right.

If anyone has any questions give me a ring at 863.602.1347.

We might take a trip over to Tampa after everyone gets there...