The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

The real night before Christmas!!

Old 12-19-2011, 07:34 PM
stang stroker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The real night before Christmas!!

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the garage, There wasn't a trace of a Chevy or a Dodge.
The presents were wrapped and the lights were all lit, So I figured I'd mess with the Ford for a bit.
I grabbed a cold coke and stared and stood, When a deep voice behind me said "Looks pretty good!"

Well, as you can imagine, I turned mighty quick, And there, by the workbench, stood good ol' Saint Nick!
We stood there a bit, not too sure what to say, Then he said "don't suppose that you'd trade for my sleigh?
I said "no way, Santa" and started to grin, "But if you've got the time we could go for a spin!"

His round little mouth, all tied up like a bow, Turned into a smile and he said "Hey! Gator, let's go!!"
So as not to disturb all the neighbors' retreat, We pushed the stang quietly into the street.
Then, taking our places to drift down the hill, I turned on the key and I let the clutch spill.

The sound that erupted took him by surprise, But he liked it a lot, by the look in his eyes.
With Hoosier`s a' crying and headers aglow, We headed on out where the street racers go.
And Santa's grin widened, approaching his ears, With every shift up as I went through the gears.

Then he yelled "can't recall when I've felt so alive!" So I backed off the gas and said "You wanna drive?"
Ol' Santa was stunned when I gave him the keys, When he walked past the headlights he shook at the knees!
Then the 414 stroker exploded with pure exhaust sound! Santa let out the clutch and the bumper scraped the ground!

Power shift into second, again into third! I sat there just watching at loss for a word.
Then I heard him exclaim as we blasted from sight, "Merry Christmas to all, it's been a hell of a night!!!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS FORD TECH!!

Gator

Pony Express Racing

Team Lopez motorsports

Tampa horsemen motorsports