The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Am I the only one not selling anything?

Old 06-13-2010, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I the only one not selling anything?

I know times are tough, ( believe me) but is no one buying shit anymore?

I was joking with my buds, that I was going to have to get drastic and start offering free pussy with every purchase.

But I aint got a pussy and male prostution is just plain out of the question. I dont care how cute you are, I aint gonna do it!

Thanks,

rant over!

Last edited by 500HPLX; 06-13-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:58 PM
I gota Cheby

unless your just about giving it away then it might sell,

Only 1/4 mile track I know is Gandy Bridge
Old 06-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Times are tough. I'm basically parting out my Mustang because times are gonna be tough in this economy for a while and its time to downsize, pay off debts, and cut expenditures. Anyone who is lucky enough to be doing well right now, good for them.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:13 PM

So many people out of work or not making the same money they used to have,.. or just trying to hold on to what they have in case they do lose their job.

I'm going on 1 1/2 yr now since I've been out of work. Half way through a CIS CPA degree. I was a foreman for a construction company that employed over 600 people when I first started there. Close up shop in Feb of 2009.

I stop at the light and see what looks like decent guys holding signs "Hungry, out of work. Father of 2, Being evicted, Please help God Bless" Or in St Pete the other day I saw a pregnant woman holding a 2 year old with a homeless sign, "husband looking for work out of state, please help". It seems almost every corner someone is there. You can tell the vagrants from the people who have fell on hard times. I was homeless when I was 19. I did day labor. I broke my back for $26 a day. It was enough money to get a room and take a shower or you could eat but you had to find some place to sleep where the police wouldnt hassle you and hopefully it was dry. I've been there.. I know what they are going through.

So if you are doing well right now be happy. You are very lucky to still have your job. If it werent for my wife's seniority and making a good salary we would be screwed right now. Hopefully when I graduate I can find a good paying job to make up for these lean times.

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"
Old 06-14-2010, 02:22 AM

Beleive me I know. The wife was out of work for over a year and a half. Thank God we had gotten ourselves pretty much out of debt a few years back and we got thru it. It is still scary to see what people are going thru. My sister is out of work now and I worry how it is going with them.

I cant really bitch, but we have not had a raise in going on 3 years at work and they stopped the bonus/commision program. That was like 30% of my pay some years.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:33 AM
Team Geritol Racing

It's tough for sure. But I heard Zman just sold a Flaming River rack.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:12 PM

I really think it boils down to the old saying "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer". There are plenty of people out there spending big money, but it sure aint me or anyone I know. I just sold my bike a little over a week ago for 6000. Thats what I was asking for the bike and after he saw it, he didnt even try to haggle with me. Said here is your 6 grand cash. A guy in my neighborhood just went out last week and bought a 2010 harley for 20,000 and I believe put 7,000 down. It definitely sucks for the average joe right now though.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:17 PM

"the rich get richer and the poor get poorer".

My dad has been saying that since I was a kid!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 03:51 PM
see dick run

^^^ that and it takes money to make money.

I'm so glad we sold Wendy's car when we did, and i don't care how long it takes to build my car now. I just wait for a good deal.

john
Old 06-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Bondsman

Originally Posted by bottlefed93
It definitely sucks for the average joe right now though.
I guess it really depends on how you look at it....I'm using this as a "wake up call". Weeding out all the useless bills and paying off credit and being conservative on spending, kinda a lifestyle change

Last edited by GNs-r-slow; 06-14-2010 at 05:44 PM.