The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Metalheads!

Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 AM
Resident TOB Killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Metalheads!

Anybody here listened to this band, Mutiny Within? I'm normally not much of a fan of any newer bands in this genre (except my own! ), but this band kills it, vocally especially. Even though I play guitar, I really like vocalists who can actually hold a note properly, and even when screaming is involved, it's nice to see a singer that knows how to scream the 'correct' way without slaughtering their vocal chords.

Any other fellow metal lovers around here? Discuss some bands, songs! I'm a fucking encyclopedia of heavy metal, so I'm down to discuss!
Old 04-29-2010, 05:04 PM
I can fix your bullshit

need to hear some ....... now
Old 04-29-2010, 05:58 PM

It depends what you classify as "Metal". I'm a big fan of '80's metal > Dokken, Judas priest, Warlock, most of the hairbands, etc. Not really into the stuff thats just mostly noise and screaming.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Resident TOB Killer

Originally Posted by Revon87GT
It depends what you classify as "Metal". I'm a big fan of '80's metal > Dokken, Judas priest, Warlock, most of the hairbands, etc. Not really into the stuff thats just mostly noise and screaming.
Fuck yeah that's metal. Metal encompasses a shitload of music. AKA most of the good stuff.

Sabbath, Maiden, Priest, Dokken, they're all heavy fucking metal. Poison, Motley Crue, and all those 'w-bands' are metal too IMO.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:52 AM

Mutiny Within (Touring USA/Canada!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Great driving music.....as long as you're going 100+mph with your hair on fire!!
Old 04-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Resident TOB Killer

Alter Reign (EP OUT NOW!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

For anyone interested I wouldn't mind some critiquing on my band.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:39 AM
a fan/looker

Now i have to say 80's metal was great and everything after just get slightly better.Now as for new age my age no offense. theres Bullet for my valentine,Breaking Benjamin,Disturbed, then metal/heavy scream ..All that remains,and i think dragonforce...and 302 if your in that band i gotta(have) come over for a shared_session i have a Tennesse(not well known) double neck 5 string bass top neck and 7 electric bottom neck
Old 05-03-2010, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by 302GTS
Alter Reign (EP OUT NOW!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

For anyone interested I wouldn't mind some critiquing on my band.
"Killer instinct" Definitely sounds lke a good song to drive fast to.
Remember "Future world" by Pretty maids? The whole video pretty much consisted of a Black 'cuda flying down the road.
Looks like you've got some loyal Metal chicks there too. "In god we Thrust" Cool.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Resident TOB Killer

^^ Yeah man, I play guitar.

^ Thanks! Good to hear. That whole 'in God we thrust' thing came from one of our first songs ever, haha. It was a straight up Slayer rip off we wrote like 4 years ago. Fun song to play, but a horribly written one to say the least...
Old 05-03-2010, 08:41 PM
I can fix your bullshit

I can see me getting a ticket for sure

your band kicks ass keep it real