The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Unmolested Fox! They do exist!

Old 12-23-2009, 07:15 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unmolested Foxes are not what they are cracked up to be, whether they are females or Mustangs.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:51 AM
Still CREEPIN

Pain in the ass's huh Uncle Dirt... Lol

TurboRAM Member #5
24psi & Stable
GET SOME

Old 12-23-2009, 10:42 AM
POTENTIALLY FAST

corner carving a bone stock fox is not that much fun unless you like crashing!!

I went directly from a 95 Formula Firehawk to my first foxbody.
And of course only a "theoretical " story as I would never do any such a thing but.............
I lived in a small town, a friend and I went to a club in my 90 hatch 5.0 5 speed.
I had a few drinks and as we left the club there were police officers everywhere flagging people down to "check" them I guess.
I quickly left the area and attempted to be lost from sight.
horsepower wise I had no problems as I quickly "left" the sightsee er's area. however, I tried to make a quick right and hide in a neighborhood and as I repeated the same maneuver I had done dozens of times in my formula, my car plowed straight forward with the wheels turned, jumping a curb and flattening a tire. I managed to drive it behind a building, I popped the hood as if it was broken down and left the area, my friend and I walked to another location and had a friend pick us up. I went there to retrieve it the next day and I guess due to the flat, the parking location, and the raised hood it was not recognized in the dark, I towed it home and replaced the tire.

Of course this was a theoretical story (not admitting anything), but if you like to go around corners fast don't do it in a stock fox.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Still CREEPIN

A year or so back I had a '87 WS6/GTA, t-top, auto car. The bitch ran 15 flats in the 1/4 but around corners, it would sling its fatass around and book it. I just never drove a bonestock (engine, trans, susp.) GT. I heard when they first were produced they did pretty well around corners and even better on the straight. But I never had the privlage. I know from the factory them bitch's sit 4x4 status!

TurboRAM Member #5
24psi & Stable
GET SOME

Old 12-24-2009, 11:06 AM
what time is it? 4:20

Default nope

in that automatic convertible gt the (heavest car possible), you would be able to fold those font tires (225 60 15) practically off the rim if so desired. crazy understeer and terrible brakes. especially at stock ride height. clean car though.