The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

i hate this god forsaken hell hole

Old 07-13-2009, 09:54 AM
A.T.F.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I dont care who you are reserves, Guard, Active we all got a job
Actual a big fan of the Cost Guard I would love to do that but Iam pretty sure that dont have a combat type job so no dice for me I like the bang bang

2006 8.0L Up Armored Suburban
2000 Integra LS
Old 07-13-2009, 10:10 AM
PS3 Tag- uSMc Rattltrunk

Im just saying reserves is the way to go, you get Per Diem...nuff said.
Giants, Mets, Knicks Fan!
USMC Veteran

Love my Wife in the Avatar!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Requiem

crying isnt gonna help this shit yo, and if you were in the military, you would be happy that uncle sam isnt letting people like you in. Dont take this the wrong way, but we have enough fuck ups. Seriously. The surge in 04 to 08 just dropped the quality of this army to all time lows. I hope you can find something that will work well for you, just not the military.
Open your own business. My wife and i did, and the income from that is almost twice what i make in the military including housing and food pay.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:06 AM
A.T.F.

He is right on that one, but at the same time I have seen piss poor people make a 360 improvements in the Army as well. The structure and rule help you stay in line and you have to look at it as a lifestyle and longterm career or you dont do to well, also depends on the Job that you get in the Army or military as a hole.

2000 Integra LS
Old 07-21-2009, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Joker Instituted
ok so i just went up to the recruiters and yeah i still cant get in. i would still have to go threw like 2 years of collage becuz of my ged and my felony is in my way and not just becuz its a felony but becuz its a drug charge. I FUCKING HATE THIS PLACE i cant even get a job washing fucking dishes no where or even plunging fucking toilets. if anyone is ready to go hold up the fucking white house untill they change shit around so that we can fucking survive in this piece of shit contrie then let me know im all in.
IF you hate this place soo much, GET THE FUCK OUT! YOU made the decision that got you a felony drug charge, stop blaming others for your piss poor choices. YOU are the piece of shit, not this country (proper spelling). You need to check yourself, people like me and many others have faught and sacrificed for this country so shit bags like you can complain about it. You call this country a "piece of shit" and yet are trying to enlist.....that is golden, you are for sure the type of person I want backing up our troops.... insert sarcasm here.

Go hold up the White House huh... You're a felon and have a gun, you need another charge.

The problem with people like you in this country is, you think you are not responsisble for your actions and it's everyone else's fault for your misfortunes.

Can't get a job.... I haven't seen anyone pushing a lawn mower around in my neighborhood, or anyone else's for that matter.

If you want to go into the service soo bad, why don't YOU make the sacrifices to get the education you need so you can enlist? Judging by the way you type, you need the education.

Take responsibility for your own actions. Have a nice day!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:24 PM
banana republic

^ I love the way the super intelligent guy above, corrects Joker's spelling, yet still mis-spells "fought" by spelling it "faught". Oh well....I guess we can't ALL be perfect.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 07-22-2009, 12:51 AM
A.T.F.

2000 Integra LS
Old 07-22-2009, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by 95coBraSVT
^ I love the way the super intelligent guy above, corrects Joker's spelling, yet still mis-spells "fought" by spelling it "faught". Oh well....I guess we can't ALL be perfect.
Your right but... there is a big difference in between my misspelling and his... his post is riddled with them... Not really the point though is it?
Old 07-22-2009, 02:13 AM
Bondsman

Damn you guys are a tough crowd