The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Where else does everyone go other than the causway

Old 05-20-2009, 05:51 AM
Blasphemer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im 22 but I am capable of proper english. I also dont street race. I also treat other people with respect and I dont walk around like I have a stick up my ass and the world owes me something.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:39 AM
Coming Soon

Originally Posted by Duceanahalf
i think im one of the younger members in here and im 25. i know there is a 17 year old high school student in here (the one with the clean ass car) but besides him im not too sure there are very many others under 25 that post with any regularity
Yeah, thats me. I am 17, but as I've been told many times I act alot older than I actually am... Pretty sure I'm the "youngest" memeber in Ford Tech. But I've certainly come across a few that act younger than me lol...
Old 05-20-2009, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Largo 5.0
Yeah, thats me. I am 17, but as I've been told many times I act alot older than I actually am... Pretty sure I'm the "youngest" memeber in Ford Tech. But I've certainly come across a few that act younger than me lol...
shouldn't you be in school ? lol j/k man
Old 05-20-2009, 06:46 AM
Coming Soon

Originally Posted by fuelie327
shouldn't you be in school ? lol j/k man
I get out for OJT (on job training) at 10:15. How else do you think I pay for this damn car?
Old 05-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Thread TERRORIST

I get out for OJT (on job training) at 10:15. How else do you think I pay for this damn car?
Back in my day, OJT was just an excuse to get out early and smoke pot in the parking lot.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:08 AM
Coming Soon

Originally Posted by BAMF
Back in my day, OJT was just an excuse to get out early and smoke pot in the parking lot.
To a point, it still is for some kids. But nowadays you have to provide proof of employment (pay stub lol) and meet certain hours requirements to remain in the program.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:14 AM

wish I had that mindset when I was 17
Old 05-20-2009, 07:16 AM
banana republic

Originally Posted by ODB
mmmmmmmmm....yummy
Best scenerio: Fat chick naked covered in crisco with a pork chop hanging out of her mouth. mmmm Yummy.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 05-20-2009, 07:35 AM
HH-60G CREW CHIEF

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by dwreck2112
So now Ford tech is made for adults?
I thought it was made for fords.

For FAST Fords. You have a V6 and from what I'm reading here, an insatiable urge to want to TRY showing your taillights to someone on the streets. May as well troll the import forums if you stick with that mentaility.

I'll give you this scenario. If you spotted me thumping around Tampa in my GT and I spotted you in my rearview zig zagging through traffic, cutting people off just to get to the light next to me I'd slow down next the car in front of you just so you couldn't get next to me. If ya managed to get next to me in traffic revving that glorified lawn mower expecting me to rev back I wouldn't and I wouldn't even look in your direction. Just a couple of MY own characteristics in exercising maturity. Don't acknowledge the kids that obviously don't know any better.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Banned

I'm the oldest Ford Tech member I think at 68 years old. I'll race you though. Meet me Saturday night at CCC.

You'll probably win, I heard the supercharged V6's are pretty damn fast.