The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

more

Old 04-11-2009, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default more

ive been goin to some of these meets an i dont see any mustangs id love to see more stangs an less hondas!!! we need to take over
Old 04-11-2009, 12:59 PM

Your going to the wrong meets.

The po po love the import boyz.
They leave the domestic men alone.

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"
Old 04-11-2009, 01:29 PM
wanna be ford guy.

there is a stang and bike meet in may.

Old 04-11-2009, 05:42 PM

Were R The Stang Meets?
Old 04-11-2009, 05:46 PM
wanna be ford guy.

there at a place where to cops help you and enjoy watching you race and cheer for you.

the track.
or once mine is going again there are a few of us that go to the bridges to to watch kids in there mom and dads honda rev there motor in neutral and drop it into drive just to spin the tires for a sec. and place bets on who's gonna blow there shit first lol.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:19 PM

Seriously though,.. all joking aside. Take this from the heart.

Sunshine speedway on Weds nights, Lakeland or Bradenton on Thursday nights, And Runday Sundays are fun too.

Leave the kiddies on CCC, Gandy, 78th, Faulkenburg, Alt 19, 301, and the tons of other places doing their own thing.

Conversion I had with a 19 yr old. I'm 40.

Me - Dude why did you bring a gun?
Kiddie - In case someone tries to fuck wit meh I gotz my 9 on my back.

Me - So you would purposely show up at a place where you think you might need a gun?
Kiddie - Yeah,.. your stupid for not having one.

Me - If I thought I needed a gun I would not come out. I would have kept my happy ass at home. Matter of fact,.. since you have one it puts a new light on to the rest of the uneducated fuckers out here like you. I'm leaving,.. fuck this shit.

And I havent gone back since. That was in 2006.

Now I've gone out and met up with friends and friends who had called me out to race. But we do not meet up with those punks or hang where the ricers hang out at. Not saying they are all like that. I've met a lot of nice guys out there just looking for some fun. But when I see more and more like Joe Blow with his '9' and ghetto thug-life attitude. I dont want any part of that shit. I'll stick wit my homies at the race tracks.

Besides,. you should see 1320 night at Bradenton or Ricefest night at Lakeland. Its some funny ish there. At least a dozen imports blow up going home on a tow truck. Not a single one with a helmet or fire jacket,.. less you count the hat on sideways as a helmet LoL. We make bets on the side lines on who will be the first to blow. Then the next. Good money to be made because the same 'boyz' come out and blow their shit up week after week.

Here's some vid the first night after I did a carb swap on my car. It happened to be 1320 night,.. the burn out boxes are dry. Also keep this in mind to know how slow these other guys are,.. my carb was way out of whack and had a dead flat lean stumble off the line. My best time of the night was a 13.09@108.

Me against an SRT4 who couldnt even stage right.
YouTube - Thirdpass.AVI

Me against a 350z
YouTube - Fourthpass.AVI

Me against the only other domestic running,.. an automatic Mach1.
This one shows how bad my lean stumble was,.. I missed 3r,.. recovered and still pulled him and and got the win light with only a 13.7 pass,.. he was running 14's. No way to represent the Mach 1's.
YouTube - Firstpass.AVI

I went out to Lakeland the following Thursday night. Some bad ass cars out that night. I got my ass handed to me left and right that night. Had to get Shaun to fix my carb for me. Was running much better after that. Best pass with the 306/T5 combo was a 12.55@110. 8.19@88 1/8 mi. I believe that pass was at Sunshine.

This vid was at DH8 track rental at bradenton. Ran a 12.70@110 against Bitmark's 12.68@109. I got the tree but he 60'd me hard off the line. I was pulling him in,. but couldnt get him before the traps. Was a really good run.
YouTube - 100 0663

Bottom line.
Dont be stupid.
If you want to race take it to the track.
Its ok to hang out with friends you know and trust. But if you think you need to bring a gun with you,.. why go? Thats just stupid to me. Racing on the street with people on the side lines is pretty dumb too. Just asking for someone to get hurt. If your going to run on the street,.. take it to a bridge with little traffic late at night. Make one safe circle of the bridge to make sure its safe and po po free on both sides. Then come back and make your run. The 49th st Bayside bridge is usually a good one to run on. If you have kiddies following you to watch you race,.. dont race. Especially if one of them has a faster car then you. They will chase and even pass inbetween you and the one your racing,.. then come back and brag how slow your shit is. I cant stand little faggots like that. They usually have a girl friend in the car with them,.. he put her, you and your rival all at risk just to have bragging rights. Thats why I wont run if I see tag alongs. And the guys on rice rockets (ninja bikes) are the worst about that.

EDIT:
Also on a side note.
If someone takes you out to some of the out of the way places,.. DO NOT MENTION any of them publicly here on the forums. Its a known fact that TPD, FHP and the other agencies lurk on these forums. They take tag numbers from any and all pictures posted on these forums,.. enter them into data bases. They have camera's in their cars that can scan tags and load up your info into the laptop automatically. All they have to do is drive through a lot. They are mainly looking for stolen cars/tags,.. but if your a known or suspected street racer,.. they can and will fuck with you and hassle you. My wife is a detective for pasco sheriffs office. She got me off the list and I had never even been stopped or hassled by the police ever,.. yet my old 96 GT was on the list. They had my vin number and everything. She knows what I do. She's cool about it. But she also knows I wont do anything stupid to put her career in a bad spot. The night all the ricers got nailed last year out at the docks on CCC. The week before,.. they were giving the finger, cursing and mooning the cops driving by. She told me not to go out there because they were going to do a sting. You dont spit at the po po and expect them to turn the other cheek. They let you guys get away with alot more then what you guys think. Theres unmarked cars everywhere. There is a green 06 Tiburon GT,.. he's po po, a yellow SRT4 po po, 2 black dodge magnums po po, A blue dakota P/U truck po po, and at least 15 different chargers,.. all state.. and all po po. There is also an orange 03 Terminator that roams around sometimes. Po po. I also heard a rumor that Clearwater just got a C6 Z06 undercover car. Do what you want. Just be careful.

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"

Last edited by Hurstmeister; 04-12-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:42 AM
wanna be ford guy.

mom said there is a benz running around out in the lutz area.

Old 04-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Hurst, is there something wrong with carrying a gun?

I carry a .40S&W out to the car meets. I also plan to carry it to Easter Dinner tonight. The idea isn't I think I'm in a bad place - hell, my free time is usually spend in dive bars and such, you don't get much worse than that - but I've never to date had a problem at any of those places. Point is, carrying a gun is the best way to keep yourself safe. Who knows when somebody might try to hurt you. It can happen at Walmart in the middle of the day, or in YBOR at 3AM. Someone could break right into your house as you're sitting down with your family to celebrate Zombie Jesus day, or they could come in the door of the picture studio you're at with your child with a mission to kill people. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:41 PM
wanna be ford guy.

im not alowd to be around guns right now lol. but as soon as my shit is clear i do plan on getting one just for recreation reasons.

^you are right i have been held a gun point and robbed. if i would of had a gun on me i would of blown that f**kers head off. the cops would not help me cuz of my rap sheet. they said that where i was i was most likely doing a drug deal or some bull crap and shit went wrong. i even had stuff for them to take fingure pints off of and they would not help. o and i was in my friends appartment complex parking lot in providence park in brandon. yeah im really gonna score some shit there, right.

Last edited by Joker Instituted; 04-12-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:44 PM
bvh

jim is talking about a kid carrying like a gangster , not a adult with a cwl