The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

I always miss all the fun!!

Old 06-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Called the amba lamps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by riverviewnative
I am a 51 year old man and not the least bit afaird of you. this shit is nothing and the only reason I start it is for to build up the site. If you think you are a badd ass the I will be more than happy to meet you any place you want. But to me this is just bs and nothing more, Pat is gone and someone needs to step up. I thought we could have some bs back and forth to promate the site. It is up to you. I do not have any problem with you. but if you want one then i can do so. your call brother

Anybody else here see the flawed fucking logic?

This was a PM I got from Ray...

Ray, Pat never acted stupid like this, and you are not Pat...

Keep it up and get hurt, drop it, apologize to me, in this thread and I'll drop it.

Don't apologize and it's still a war, waiting for the first casuality "brother".
Old 06-14-2008, 12:07 AM
has his prioritys ef'd up

Damn, what the fuck is going on in here?
2005 Excursion (Big Pig)

Last edited by BigDawg; 06-14-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:28 AM
Bondsman

I am sure this isnt the public embarrassment this site wants. Good luck to you if you think your going to kill over E-thuggin and not go to prison -scared or not. You willing participated in the B.S that would have led up to it. This is a bunch of B.S. that is outta hand by two adults. Mod need to deal with this
Old 06-14-2008, 04:01 AM
Donut Killer

Originally Posted by GNs-r-slow
I am sure this isnt the public embarrassment this site wants. Good luck to you if you think your going to kill over E-thuggin and not go to prison -scared or not. You willing participated in the B.S that would have led up to it. This is a bunch of B.S. that is outta hand by two adults. Mod need to deal with this
Yup, but I guess I need to stay up all night too.

Originally Posted by **CHRIS**
Notice now and posted to be saved by Tampa Racing officials:

(since there appears to be no moderation staff worth anything in this forum)
Since you feel that we are not worth anything in this forum, I am not really sure if I should bother with this.... But you could take a little responsibility yourself and stopped posting. You could have drop this and walk away, but instead you did not.
I thought about closing this thread as soon as I saw FORD_DNA start it, because I knew re-opening a closed thread was going to lead to bad things, but then I get called a Nazi. I try to keep on this forum free from drama, trolls, and normal bs, but you guys are responsible too. You want this forum free of drama, then don't start it!

SC Motorsports
11801 State Road 52
Hudson, FL 34669-3092
(727) 856-8768

FordSpeed Racing
11733 66th St., Unit 123
Largo, FL 33773
(727) 549-8255
Dynojet Chassis Dyno