The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Zamboni's?

Old 07-08-2008, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow - goes to show ya.

93 Coupe - check out my blog - http://www.93coupe.com
01 Cobra - Stockified - Wife Owned and operated
68 Coupe PROJECT <- Been in the family for 25 years!
Old 07-08-2008, 03:55 PM

Karma is a real bitch!
Old 07-08-2008, 04:21 PM
GB
Great Cornholio

Drove by there a week ago for work and it was closed down.

SLEEPER
Old 07-08-2008, 04:37 PM
As Seen On TV!

What's the last name?

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 07-08-2008, 04:44 PM

yep...dug a little more and turns out they must have just installed a couple small parts on the truck and had not built it. they did close (rather suddenly) and the owner is now out of state. i'm pretty glad i hadn't stopped by there a few weeks earlier...
Old 07-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Is workin on his car

Wow thats surprizing, I have never heard anything bad about them. There are a couple shops around here that I get customers in my door on a daily basis talkin about how another shop has screwed them over or unhappy with their work ethics (IE drug use for example) but never them (I am not naming names, those are conversations for my customers and myself only. So dont start a pissing contest here)

Why is it seems that every 9 out of 10 shops have some type of scam behind them????

I know Brotherz Racing over in Tampa just got busted for selling drugs out the back door I guess.

Its amazing some of these places have stayed opend as long as they have with the business the conduct.

Makes me take alot more pride in my work...no arrest record here!!!!

Look me up David Stosic no record of shady business here just a whole bunch of traffic tickets And your right karma is a bitch, people might get away with it for awhile but it always catch's back up to them.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by 91Notch
Wow thats surprizing, I have never heard anything bad about them. There are a couple shops around here that I get customers in my door on a daily basis talkin about how another shop has screwed them over or unhappy with their work ethics (IE drug use for example) but never them (I am not naming names, those are conversations for my customers and myself only. So dont start a pissing contest here)

Why is it seems that every 9 out of 10 shops have some type of scam behind them????

I know Brotherz Racing over in Tampa just got busted for selling drugs out the back door I guess.

Its amazing some of these places have stayed opend as long as they have with the business the conduct.

Makes me take alot more pride in my work...no arrest record here!!!!

Look me up David Stosic no record of shady business here just a whole bunch of traffic tickets And your right karma is a bitch, people might get away with it for awhile but it always catch's back up to them.
Old 07-08-2008, 05:15 PM

Yep, I didn't want to start a pissing contest either, but I don't want to see anybody get taken. Money is too hard to come by HONESTLY to give it to an asshole.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Bondsman

Originally Posted by S281-335
Good luck with this place. They are closed. Went there looking for dyno time and the place is closed, stopped by another shop in the same area to ask questions and that guy got the shaft from Mike too, while there a couple of Hillsbrough detectives stopped by looking for him. Mike has current warrants out for him and his wife has an arrest record for identy theft from last May. Heard they split for Tenn.

Beware!
Not sure where you got this info, but I just run warrants and nothing came back. I can call warrants in the morning to see whats in the system. HCSO doent make warrants public knowledge for at least 2 weeks, and that depends on the sevarity of the crime that the warrants were issued for.

I've been to thier shop several times including a few dyno days / car shows and many new cars there that Mike modded. I dont mean a few dollars either, they had sent thousands in mods. I've never heard anything but positive from thier customers that I spoke to. If there IS any truth to the warrants, I can promise there is more to the story. I.E> if you have ever owned a credit card machine you understand what Im saying. A shady customer that wants a refund for work / parts rendered and you (shop / card terminal owner) has a problem to deal with.

Everything in thier shop was new and it was very clean. They took pride in the appearence of the shop. I'll definately do some checking into.

I'm not defending noone, I dont know them on a personal level, just what Ive seen not heard.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:03 AM
As Seen On TV!

I'd like to know if you find warrants, too. I searched, but nothing. I didn't know about the 2 week thing, though.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."