The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Some fun I am having over hur.....Anyone got one??

Old 05-14-2008, 03:53 AM
doowutchyalike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some fun I am having over hur.....Anyone got one??

Well as some of yall know I moved into a lakehouse kinda deal. I just went out and bought a gasoline boat about 5 ft long. Its got a highly modified weed wacker motor in it and was last GPS'd at 51 and change, capable of getting into the high 50s with some fine tuning. She throws a wickid rooster tail when she gets up in the throttle!! Was wondering if anyone else has got these and would like to set up a race!! LOL.... I can put markers out in the lake and shit. The only problem is I think this might be alil tooo big for this lake and might need to downsize some and sell her off...Anyways if anyone has one post some pics of you RC gasoline boats!!

These are the only pics I got as of now...

(C)lassic (A)merican (P)erformance (R)acing (I)nspired
Old 05-14-2008, 04:17 AM

That's awesome Mikey!
Old 05-14-2008, 04:25 AM
is doing your girlfriend

ive got a little battery powered RC boat i got at wal mart gfor $40. just a tiny bit too big for our pool, but its slow, still fun

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
Old 05-14-2008, 04:57 AM
see dick run

took me a little bit to find these and get them loaded... hehehe

i told you about this boat, right mikey? you should talk to john about some boating action... i'm sure it wouldn't take much encouragement to get him to dust it off and bring it out... lol

Old 05-14-2008, 06:22 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

I see a race brewing! Cool boats.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:29 AM
banana republic

Wendy, I never want to hear about how poor you are! LOL

Nice boats guys....I want a real boat.......that actually RUNS! LOL

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 05-14-2008, 06:56 AM
Is workin on his car

I have a lake out back of my shop and I have been thinkin about getting one myself to go fuck around with.....can you put nitrous on these things????

Ah shit knowing my luck that bitch would fuckin break in the middle of the fucking lake then I would have to go swimming.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:10 AM
Team Geritol Racing

Back in the day I used to race RC boats. Mostly they were standoff hydros like the one John has above. Had a hell of a good time. Those hydros and the outriggers haul some mortal ass. I used to invite friends to the lake and had them bring their RC airplanes. The were crushed when the boat would beat them in a race. I even used to build and sell several fiberglass RC boats. One of my .20 powered jobs was .2 sec off the world record back then...of course, it wasn't me driving it. I've been kicking around the idea of getting back into RC lately. Either Boats or Airplanes, don't know yet.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:29 AM
Called the amba lamps

Looks like fun.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by 91Notch
I have a lake out back of my shop and I have been thinkin about getting one myself to go fuck around with.....can you put nitrous on these things????
Ah shit knowing my luck that bitch would fuckin break in the middle of the fucking lake then I would have to go swimming.
yes you can..... nitrous express sells a kit for r/c vehicles.. phil's hobby shop usually has them in stock, or he did when i worked part time for him..

p.s. nice boats ...

Originally Posted by Gooser
just cause you have a cowl hood on your Honda doesn't mean you can hang out here.