The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

can't believe what this guy did for me!!

Old 01-27-2008, 07:27 AM
see dick run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow can't believe what this guy did for me!!

i know that no one may care, but i am so excited that i have to share... i have always been concerned about whether we have been putting enough away for retirement and college educations.

we finally decided to get our act together and over the last few weeks we have been dealing with a personal financial advisor. our initial goal with seeing him was only to make sure we were putting enough away to meet our retirement goals and pay for our two son's college educations.

what he showed us was SO MUCH MORE!! OMFG! i simply can't believe how much money we can save and not spend a dime more.

we have a 30 year mortgage, a small second mortgage, and a new car loan. just with those 3 debts we were going to be in debt (to varying degrees) until the year 2034. he showed us how to rid ourselves of this debt in its entirety in exactly 9 years... not paying a single penny more than what we are today on a monthly basis. all of our debts... gone... before my oldest son can even drive a car. holy shit. plus saving tens of thousands of dollars in interest.

the other good news is that we are on track to retire with exactly what we wanted plus some. he showed us how to invest our money a little differently than what we are that can gain some additional returns on our investments.

overall, it has been one of the best things we have ever done for our financial security. i only wish we had done this when we were in our 20s... we could have done so much more.

i would highly recommend to anyone with a bank mortgage (front-loaded interest), additional mortgages, car notes, credit card debt... any of those types of things... do yourself a favor and look into doing this for yourself. what this guy did for us was astonishing.

cliff notes:
- 30 year mortgage
- small 2nd mortgage
- new car loan
- debt free in 9 years
Old 01-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Bondsman

Okay.....Now that I read all of that, Spread the knowledge!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 07:49 AM

thats intresting .. can we have the guys name and number ?
Old 01-27-2008, 07:52 AM

Does he work for Equity Leadership Group?
Old 01-27-2008, 08:09 AM
see dick run

no, he works for primerica financial services (a member company of citigroup)

his name is David Caraker. he can be contacted at:

office - 813-514-1623
cell - 727-686-1008

he comes to our house whenever we meet, we don't go to him. i don't get anything for referring you to him, but he is a very nice guy to work with and he genuinely cares about helping us generate wealth. please tell him we sent you as i promised to get the word out about the work he does. he came to us highly recommended and is worth his weight in gold.

even if you don't use David, USE SOMEONE!!! it is well worth your time to have any financial advisor look at your current state and your future goals. the younger you are the better off you'll be in the long run.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:18 AM

not primerica. You gotta watch out for them. Lots of bad things have been said by them
Old 01-27-2008, 08:21 AM
see dick run

i didn't hear anything bad about him... more than a few people i know swear by him.

let me hear about the bad things instead of making blanket statement.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:49 AM

Mustangworld Messageboard - Primemerica Who Knows Them???
Primerica: Why it's just anyother Multi-Tier Marketing Scam
or just do a search on google
I even went to one of there seminars in Tampa and walked out half way through. It was garbage. Sorry.

" If its too good to be true, then it probably is"
Old 01-27-2008, 09:22 AM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

I heard the same about them.....please do be careful...
Old 01-27-2008, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by ODB
I heard the same about them.....please do be careful...
Im getting hungry