The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Nick Hogan in Clearwater crash

Old 08-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Mark G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn man why do you care about his life so much? there are more people who fuck up 10x worse than him on a daily basis..
Old 08-27-2007, 10:18 PM
As Seen On TV!

I don't wish death on him, but he needs to be off the road. He's a danger to himself and everyone else. I wouldn't want to be near him..

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 08-28-2007, 01:03 AM
Ghillied up and ready.

yeah but you may be near him or your family might and not know it, Common sense, dont give a kid a 1000hp car before he gets his license.

BTW how does ozzy have kids that arent this f'd up?
YouTube - NICK HOGAN Driving DODGE VIPER
Nick Hogan Viper - Hot Cars - Fast Cars - Street Racing - Car Crashes - Car Videos
What do you want to bet that Mopar dropped him because of his off track behavior(tickets) not to mention the fact that he wrecked alot and had no respect from the drifting community. because his father uses the I'm Hulk Hogan thing too much.

Which may be the reason his daughter is still unsigned by any major record label.
(from what I'm told- Havent heard her sing myself-she can sing) but I was there backstage at a concert when he had his security guys come in and say hulk hogan's coming everyone has to leave. and when I told someone from the band about it, they said that he wanted his daughter to sing with the Performer at which time the singer said " I dont give a F*** who her daddy is she has to earn time on stage, I have been singing for over 40 years" then he hung out in the hallway for awhile with his Wrestling Buddies and one of them decides to OD and has to be hospitalized. I felt really sorry for her. (she looked embarassed) but he uses the whole Hulk thing too much.

"Congressmen who willfuly take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged".
President Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by freakyfast95GTS; 08-28-2007 at 01:29 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:41 AM
Loud Noises

Unhappy

Smart move by Mopar dropping nick, they are in a big mess with billy lane, he was driving one of their promotional trucks, alleged drunk and on a suspended license, for a dui, hit a guy on a moped passing on a double yellow line, guy on moped is doa. You know whoever was in charge of handing out those promotional vehicles got the axe. And the moped guys family is suing mopar and billy lanes chopper inc. plus, he is looking at serious jail time.

Damn as bad as the driverside of the supra is tore up,nick is damn lucky to be out of the hospital already. I hope everyone involved is ok, not my place to judge I know I've done stupid stuff when I was younger, luckily no one got hurt, and I learned from it. And I also was a passenger in a bad wreck, friend was driving stupid, still have permanent injury from it, know what I learned from that, not to ride with someone when they drive like a idiot.

Last edited by flynbrian; 08-28-2007 at 02:01 AM. Reason: read the facts
Old 08-28-2007, 01:59 AM
Ghillied up and ready.

guessing, just guessing but I guess the passenger prob didnt have his seatbelt on, (would explain it) what I cant understand is there are alot of reports of severe facial injuries to the passenger. I will say they are both lucky that there was cops in area (on camera saying they heard the crash and were there within a minute of the crash.

"Congressmen who willfuly take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged".
President Abraham Lincoln
Old 08-28-2007, 02:41 AM
Mitsu SON!!!

I've heard reports that his friend was driving can anyone confirm this?

Oh and Hey Amanda maybe u should give nick some driving lessons!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 04:57 AM
it's always something

Originally Posted by freakyfast95GTS
here's a treat: bragging about his 1000 hp supra and that he's been driving it illegally and how a stunt driver taught him what to do if he got in trouble. and a bunch of guys slamming him on the drift boards.
NICK HOGAN, DRIFTING For MOPAR (Video Interview) - DRIFTING.com
hindsite?

btw looks like Super Street was doing an article on the supra and his family in december's issue.
Meet The Hogan Family
from wiki:
Nick earned a Formula D competition license in 2006[1]. Despite this, Nick is not listed in Formula D's Professional Championship standings for 2007[2] or 2006[3], is not a member of any of the teams participating in Formula D's Team Drift series[4], and is not in the current list of Formula D drivers[5]. Nick was briefly signed to Dodge, but company spokesman Todd Goyer said that he "is not a Dodge driver or a Mopar driver", and that his relationship with Dodge/Mopar ended two months prior to his 2007 crash.[6]

Within the first year of obtaining his license, Nick was ticketed four times and received four points on his licence. Those charges included a violation for going 115 mph in a 70 mph zone, 57 mph in a 30 and 106 mph in a 70. The most recent ticket prior to his crash occured on August 10, 2007 when Nick was ticketed after his 1998 Toyota was recorded going 82 mph in a 45 mph in a construction zone while workers were present

I have the Printout of his driving record for those interested.
by the way all but his last ticket were adjudication withheld. wonder if daddy helped with that, now he has to live with the "help" he gave him.

btw witnesses say he was racing a silver viper just before it happened. HE OWNS A SILVER VIPER! try questioning his friends to find it, but then again his daddy would prob just have the report buried.
His Viper.

His Supra
that is completely unacceptable. he needs to be off the street. there are so many construction workers killed each year because of speeding motorists.
91 ranger, 88 tc 2.3 turbo, stroked, bored, 5.5" crower connecting rods, wiseco 8.0:1 dished pistons, total seal .030 rings, fully ported iron big valve head, racer walsh turbo roller cam, bobs log, holset wh1c, fmic, full 3" exhaust. not really a whole lot left to do.
93 explorer 4x4
Old 08-28-2007, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by KustomKonceptz
He made a mistake. Nick is a stand-up guy, and I'm sure he is paying the price heavily as we speak. Let's just hope that everybody ends up okay and that this has a happy ending.
That might be true, but he's a kid who has a record of horrible driving and accidents. He was given too much, too soon and he's either too full of himself, or too rich to learn from any past issues/tickets/accidents. He needs to be off the streets.

Imagine how many problems/fender-benders/property damage he has probably had but never got caught for. He's obviously not interested in shaping up and driving like a normal person.

I like to see people pay for their mistakes. Vick, Hogan, whoever - hope they get what's coming to them.

93 Coupe - check out my blog - http://www.93coupe.com
01 Cobra - Stockified - Wife Owned and operated
68 Coupe PROJECT <- Been in the family for 25 years!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:45 AM
I'm a Photographer!

nick needs VTEC!!!

Originally Posted by Petitt
Please take a look at our Photography section with your friend, and take some notes.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:52 AM
it's always something

i'm thinking a huffy or something along those lines... maybe even a nice schwinn.
91 ranger, 88 tc 2.3 turbo, stroked, bored, 5.5" crower connecting rods, wiseco 8.0:1 dished pistons, total seal .030 rings, fully ported iron big valve head, racer walsh turbo roller cam, bobs log, holset wh1c, fmic, full 3" exhaust. not really a whole lot left to do.
93 explorer 4x4