First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

new kid on the block

Old 02-02-2003, 07:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new kid on the block

Yesterday was my first day on this board and I didn't come here to introduce myself so I guess ill make up for it now. I drive a Blue rsx-s and im in st.pete. For now im stock just got the car but im saving up for the mugen exhaust this summer it's about 975 dollars. If you think im crazy to pay this much for an exaust system you are correct. :o
Old 02-02-2003, 07:40 AM
It is gone

hola
Old 02-02-2003, 07:41 AM
Vertically Challenged

Default Re: new kid on the block

Originally posted by "pln2003"

Yesterday was my first day on this board and I didn't come here to introduce myself so I guess ill make up for it now. I drive a Blue rsx-s and im in st.pete. For now im stock just got the car but im saving up for the mugen exhaust this summer it's about 975 dollars. If you think im crazy to pay this much for an exaust system you are correct. :o
That is pretty crazy, you could probably find a good exhaust way cheaper in the For Sale forum. Welcome to the forum though... and why is your car of choice a chevy if you drive an acura

Affordable Web Design, Graphics Design, SEO, and Internet Marketing. chris@splashmediaflorida.com
Old 02-02-2003, 08:45 AM

Default Re: new kid on the block

Originally posted by "XpcorpC"

Originally Posted by pln2003
That is pretty crazy, you could probably find a good exhaust way cheaper in the For Sale forum. Welcome to the forum though... and why is your car of choice a chevy if you drive an acura

That was an accident it has been changed though even though I have an import I still love V8 power.