First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

New from SWFL

Old 11-30-2011, 12:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from SWFL

Hello TR!

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I recently relocated to the Naples area and work in Bonita Springs for Gulf Coast Motorworks. Im actually here to kinda feel out the crowd and gauge whether our advertising dollars would be well spent here or not.

I am the tuner here most of the time, but Im also responsible for helping to grow the performance division of our company.

We have an 11,000 sqft facility equipped to handle everything from alignments to full on builds and dyno tunes. I spend most of my days running cars on our Dynojet 424xlc[SUP]2 [/SUP]dyno. For those that dont know, this is a load bearing, AWD dyno equipped with the link system to protect center diffs on the AWD cars that require front and rear wheel speed to be equal.

I dont want to step on any toes, so I'll refrain from posting any more info about the shop untill we get the advertising stuff figured out.

So anyway, Nice to meet you all. Hopefully this can turn into something good for everyone.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:33 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Welcome to TR.

You can contact lexusondubs or slo_hatch93 to open a shop forum.

Thanks for introducing the shop in here.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 12-01-2011, 07:47 AM

Yeah, Ive pm'd them both. Actually I pm's slo_hatch93 twice. The first time was over a month ago when I first registered. Since I hadnt recieved any reply, I went ahead and pm'd him and lexusondubs in hopes that one of them sees it, lol.