First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

New to tampa

Old 06-12-2011, 09:18 PM
***** sucks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to tampa

Moved here 2 weeks ago and already got a ticket. I like meetin up and cruisng, like to see all the exotics, dislike subarus and love drag racing. Starting up a circle track car this weekend and hoping to get my mustang out for some initial drag build numbers. I cant wait to come out to a meet, hopefully get some cruising in. I also hope learn where all the speed shops are. Lookin foreward to it!

Aaron
Old 06-12-2011, 09:41 PM
mowchowbrowncow

welcome aaron

Check out our shop forum & let us know if you ever need anything we are also located in clearwater.
Go Fast Racing

Old 06-13-2011, 07:53 AM
***** sucks

Yeah man, we are getting our car thursday so I will let you know as far as parts for the circle track car after i get into it. Current parts I need for my fox are a set of 4.11 rear gears and some one to do them with a lifetime warranty, a Silverfox valve body for AOD, 1.7 roller rockers for a 302 and a set of mickey thompson Drag radials.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:58 AM
***** sucks

BTW my team and I are lookin for sponsors. Looking for someone who wants to give us 15-30% off on whatever parts we buy, from cams to racing seats to tires. Our car is blank so you put your whatever stickers any where on the car how ever big and we'll run it as long as we get a small discount. This goes for everyone.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:08 AM
***** sucks

We already have a gold commerical account at Advanced from my sucsess back in colorado if that makes any difference!
Old 06-19-2011, 12:11 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Welcome to the site. Bradenton Motorsports is such a nice drag strip.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production