First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

New (well, sort of...)

Old 03-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Underfunded Car Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New (well, sort of...)

Hello,
I've been lurking about on here for quite a while now. However, I want to be involved and learn, so I'm introducing myself. I currently live near Pensacola, and I'm very much considering moving to the Tampa bay area. Pensacola is pretty and quiet, but I'm really sick of the economics here (or lack of...) and the poor wages and lack of opportunities. I have lots of questions about the economics and jobs of the area, but I'm not too sure how in-depth anyone wants to get in that discussion with me. I'm an avid automotive enthusiast, and one of the many frustrations of the Pensacola area, is that from an automotive standpoint, not much goes on at all. It drives me crazy! I currently drive a Mazda 626, which is nothing exciting, but its economical and fun, and so highly under-rated that its very affordable haha. The more I look through the TR forums and see all the going on and meets, I get excited haha! If Anyhow, sorry for my rambles!