First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

Greetings from Indiana

Old 02-23-2011, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Indiana

Sup everyone- my name is Trey. Originally from Terre Haute, Indiana- but visiting my mom and may relocate down here soon.

She lives along the Pinellas trail in Belleair in one of the all-age condo places. Thank god for a place that doesn't have all old folks.

At home I've got a 1994 Honda Accord EX sedan, all motor with an H22A engine swap. Thought about driving it down here sometime this summer to see what's up. It puts down about 200hp to the wheels.

Seen several riced out cars, and several sexy lookin cars. Wish mine was one of them. Trying to make some friends and see where the action is down here!

Lata!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:04 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My guess is you want to be one of the sexy cars.

Either way welcome to TR, enjoy.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production