First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

Hollaaaaa

Old 01-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Dubocracy.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hollaaaaa

I've been registered here for a while but never really thought the euro scene was too big on here. Well I guess I was wrong haha.

My name's Rob, I live in Bradenton but go to USF in Tampa so I go to the vw monthly meets and the Wednesday night euro meets in Brandon which I guess we'll need a thread for haha. I drive an 06 MkIV GTI in Tornado Red. I'm a member of a Euro car club called Dubocracy and we have meets in Brandon and Tampa. Check out the website in my signature. We don't bite, feel free to sign up.

I've had this car for two years. I feel like it has a decent amount done to it and it's almost where I'd like it to be. I want to finish the 20th kit and finally get my hood notch filled and also a nice set of wheels and bring it down a few notches or go air and of course a big turbo. then start a real project like a mk1 or baller mk3 or something. Here are some old pictures and then a fairly new but horrible picture showing the new bodywork.

Thanks for reading.