First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

Hello TR!! I <3 S13's

Old 04-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello TR!! I <3 S13's

Whats up guys? I'm new to the forums, I've looked around on here before, thought about joining, and then I finally did. A friend of mine said he's on here and that all you people are cool on here and I can get help with some info on car problems and whatnot. I have a 240sx, I'm not to sure whats wrong with it but if anyone on here knows alot about KA24de's and turboing them I can use some help. Motors got a little knock, not really a knock but a tapping noise and I'm scared the motor might blow, but a Honda dude I know has a turboed motor and his makes the same tapping noise and he said its something to do with the head and not to worry. Any help would be appreciated
Old 04-18-2010, 04:56 AM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

welcome to TR . head over to Nissan Tech and make a new post - if you haven't already - with your tech issue so people can chime in

enjoy the site

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 04-21-2010, 03:32 PM

Timing chain? if it sounds like YouTube - Single Cam 240sx then it is
Old 04-27-2010, 06:14 PM
The Riot Society

yeah come to Nissan Tech,

Last edited by scnat; 04-28-2010 at 02:43 AM.