First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

New member/Longtime Lurker

Old 03-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Coniglietta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member/Longtime Lurker

I have to say that I could have sworn I had a TR account. Oh well.

Another born-and-raised Tampa resident to your forum. My family actually moved down here in the 50s, which was a considerable amount of time before I arrived. For a while I had been covering shows, auctions and other automotive/motorsport events in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. I took the last year off for personal reasons, but I've been missing cars too much. The reason why I signed up today was really to get back into the community. I relocated my home base back to Tampa recently and just wanna see what's up and going on. Always looking for meets and shows to shoot.

So yea, my tastes run from a Mercedes-Benz SSK to Koenigsegg and Pagani. But, in that I also fancy Chevelles, Cadillacs, Mark IV Supras, Stageas, Z1s, M1s, Cobras, 599, S8, et cetera. Not gonna lie, I like some strange stuff when you get down to it.

That should cover it -- yea. I look forward to posting. Cheers!
Old 03-16-2010, 06:17 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

welcome to the site . we have a lot going on . it never stops around here

enjoy

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 03-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Euro

Welcome What car you got?

^I like Hondas, I just thought it was funny...
Old 03-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Coniglietta

I've got a 97.5 Regal LS and an 06 5.4 F150. Planning to get rid of the 'Grim Regal' ASAP. Been eying the classifieds on here.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:07 AM
Euro

Nice one I'm not on the classifieds here often. I'm not the Regal's biggest fan shall we say.... :-/ lol youre doing better than me though - Ive got no car at all right now. Sucks.

^I like Hondas, I just thought it was funny...