First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

New guy in town

Old 08-08-2009, 07:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy in town

Im a new guy in town. Originally from Hawaii. All my cars are in OH at in-laws but the Infiniti. I hate beating the horse about import/domestics crap. I own both. Fast is fast its all about how much money you got. Theres much to appreciate about both but I cannot appreciate those rides with gigantic ass wheels and lift kits.

Where are the 1/4 mi track at?
Where are the performance shops in the local area?
Any shops offer lifetime alignment in the area?

Hope to meet some good people here. -- Biz
Old 08-08-2009, 10:22 PM
TR User

Hi and welcome to TR. There is a drag strip in Bradenton Fl, and S.R. Performance is a great shop.

S&R Performance - Tampa Racing
Old 08-09-2009, 06:07 PM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

welcome to TR . if you ever want to throw it into a corner check out our Autocross section for events and check out our Shops forum to see where people are going and the reviews section to see if they are reliable.

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production