First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

hi

Old 02-16-2009, 05:41 PM
???

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hi

hi im david fix from bradenton florida i went to bayshore high graduated december of 2007.ill be 20 next month.i surf alot and skate sometimes.

i just baught 2008 mazda3 4cyl 5sp manual and i love it.i baught the basic model because it was only $11999 never driven i couldnt pass up the deal.this is my first time owning a brand new car so im pretty stoked, and i wanna add HP to it which ive never done so itll be fun.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Gone!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dahveed
hi im david fix from bradenton florida i went to bayshore high graduated december of 2007.ill be 20 next month.i surf alot and skate sometimes.

i just baught 2008 mazda3 4cyl 5sp manual and i love it.i baught the basic model because it was only $11999 never driven i couldnt pass up the deal.this is my first time owning a brand new car so im pretty stoked, and i wanna add HP to it which ive never done so itll be fun.
hi welcome to TR! congrats on buying a new car. there is many ways to add HP, doing your own reserch and finding out what you like and want for your car is up to you. enjoy the site!

& All Grip Racing