First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

New shop in Sarasota/bradenton

Old 08-08-2005, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New shop in Sarasota/bradenton

I am working on a new shop in the sarasota/bradenton area. I know one thing these town's and surrounding areas need CHASSIS DYNO. Now I am looking for feed back . AWD Dyno or RWD only? If you guys could please help me out that would be great! Also any idea's that you guys would like to see please feel free to write.

Last edited by twinturbo91notch; 08-08-2005 at 12:45 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-09-2005, 02:45 PM
ModernMustangsMotorsports

Where do you intend to place your shop in Sarasota/Bradenton area? There are a couple of shops with Chassis dynos in the area. One being Fast Forward Motorwerks on East Ave. in Sarasota. Where a shop like that is needed, would be south Sarasota area, maybe even towards Venice in the new Walmart corridor being built in Osprey. If you want to cater to all car types, get an AWD dynojet that can be used as FWD, RWD and AWD.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:13 PM

Well my best friend owns fast forward motowerks and he no longer has his dyno. I am looking for a place with atleast a 3 car bay.And i just signd a deal with my bank I bought a AWD mustang load bearing dyno!
Old 08-10-2005, 01:26 PM

Is your name cory? 97 cobra supercharged?
Old 08-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Smacking Her A$$

We need something in Sarasota/Bradenton area. It would be nice if it was close to my house.

Select the Whitfield Industrial area. There are bays all over that area. Are you tuning yet, or still searching?

I'm needing a tune this week, so if you wanna try it out, let me know. We can use my GT.