Tampa Bay British Car Club at Phillippe Park

Old 07-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I hope every one had a fun and safe Independence day.

Our next Club event is tomorrowJuly 8, Tampa Bay British Car Club’s Breakfast Quest atMama's Kitchen, 5885 Seminole Blvd. Seminole, Fl. 33772, at 9:00 am. Hosted by Bob Patrick and his old Chevy.

The Florida Summer Monsoon Season has started. We went from a drought to drowning in only a few days, Typical Florida weather and don’t forget to bring an emergency life raft with you at all times. As the summer weather is unpredictable and can be very hot and humid, it is NOT mandatory to drive a British Car to any The Tampa Bay British Car Club event. So you have NO excuse not to join the Club for an outing, so get out and have FUN with some like-minded car people.

It’s summer in Florida and car events are few and far between, it’s too hot and too humid to spend much time at a show or driving an LBC (Little British Car) especially if it has NO A/C. Now is the best time to take care of those maintenance issues and up grades, so your car is ready for the cooler weather’s driving season.
The Tampa Bay Austin Healey Club’s web site is now up and running and they have opened registration for the 31[SUP]st[/SUP] Annual All British Field Meet and Autojumble. To register please go to 31st Annual All British Field Meet & Autojumble ? TBAHC Early registration before October 1[SUP]st[/SUP] is $30, hope to see everyone at the show.

Have you made any Changes to you Address, Email or Phone Numbers? Please contact the Membership Secretary Alec Knight at membership@tampabaybritishcarclub.org .We need your correct contact information.

The Club has recently acquired a PO Box. This will help with membership and Club correspondence. Please use the new PO Box for all correspondence.

Tampa Bay British Car Club
PO Box 13435
St Petersburg, FL 33733

Attention all NEW members, the Tampa Bay British Car Club will to provide nametags for both the new member and one significant other with your initial membership. You MUST contact Barrie Carson to order a nametag, e-mail him at regalia@tampabaybritishcarclub.org with the names and correct spelling you want on the badge. Badges cannot be mailed due to magnetic strips, please make arrangements to pick up.

Do you have a favorite Burger or Breakfast place in your neighborhood? WE are always looking for new and interesting locations to hold a Club get-together. If you are interested in having the Club join you at your favorite eating establishment, there are a few requirements; First is there adequate and secure parking, do they have adequate seating for 30 to 40 Club members and is the restaurant willing to host our event. If ALL answers are yes, then contact Mike Silvernail events@tampabaybritishcarclub.org with the manager’s name and phone number, we’ll contact them to set a date.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<EVENTS & SHOWS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To keep a British Car in proper running order, they need regular exercise. What is better than a Rallye, meeting, lunch gathering or Show? There are several great events in the next several weeks; Pick one, polish the car and have some fun with like-minded people.
All the events are open to ALL Clubs, cars and people. Get your classic car out and have some fun. Or if the weather is not cooperating, it’s ok to bring your “non” British car. Just come out and have some FUN.

Let’s take those British Cars to the local Car Shows and remind everyone that Classic Cars are more that Hot Rods, Old Chevy’s and Ferraris.

Anyone that goes to any events please send us your pictures and they will be posted to the club Facebook page.

There are several local British Car Events and some local car shows in the next few weeks. Clean and polish your car and take it our to a show and remind everyone that Classic Cars Are More Than Hot Rods, Muscle Cars and Old Chevy’s.

Every Sunday morning 8:00 to 10:00 AM The McDonalds on Tom Stewart Causeway at Madeira Beach. This is a group of British Car enthusiasts who have some lively discussions and enjoy driving their classic cars. Any and all are welcome.

July 8 - Tampa Bay British Car Club Breakfast Quest atMama's Kitchen, 5885 Seminole Blvd. Seminole, Fl. 33772, at 9:00 am. Hosted by Bob Patrick and his old Chevy.

July 8 - starts at 3:00 pm.Quaker Steak & Lube10400 49th Street N., Pinellas Park, Florida. Open to all vehicles. 70 Best of Show awards and 21 overall Best of Show. Club participation winner is $100 (10 member minimum). Registration is from 3-5pm, judging begins at 5pm, awards around 7pm. Music, vendors, and 10% off food and drinks. Pre-registration is $15, day of show is $20. Rain or shine. Website: http://www.premiumcarshows.com

July 20 - Starts at 7:00 pm. Ace Cafe, 100 W. Livingston, Orlando, Florida. Every month on the third Thursday. Learn about Ace Cafe’s roots thru the British cars and Cafe Racers. The Classic MG Club of Orlando will be in attendance. Ace Cafe is THE place for all things cars, bikes and rock n’ roll. With a full-service restaurant, three bars, a giant outdoor patio, gourmet coffee cafe, art gallery and live music; there’s something for everyone. Plus it is dog friendly.

July 27 – Tampa Bay British Car Club meeting at the Paradise Restaurant, 443 Main Street, Safety Harbor. Meetings start at 7:00 PM, most people come early for dinner and conversations. We are starting a “Show & Tell” at the meeting, so bring something interesting. Drive your British car if weather permits.

July 29 - You are invited to join The Florida Suncoast MG Car Club’s Take Me Out to the Ballgame on July 29, Baseball Game at Spectrum Field, 601 Old Coachman Rd, Clearwater, FL 33765, followed by fireworks - the Clearwater Threshers vs. Fort Myers. Game starts at 6:15 PM. Watch the game from an air conditioned suite. Admission price of $35.00 per person includes: catered unlimited salad, dinner-quality hors d’oeuvres (more than just chicken wings), beer, soda, water, and dessert. The suite is limited to 22 people so sign up early. Please RSVP by July 14th to Jeff & Jan Zorn at: 2487301855 mobile and home is 7272130663 or jzorn@mindspring.com

August 13 - Tampa Bay British Car Club Burger Quest.Starts 1:00 PM at The Wild Rover Pub & Brewery at 13921 Lynmar Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626. Parking on site or next door. Look for cars.

August 24 – Tampa Bay British Car Club meeting at the Paradise Restaurant, 443 Main Street, Safety Harbor. Meetings start at 7:00 PM, most people come early for dinner and conversations. We are starting a “Show & Tell” at the meeting, so bring something interesting. Drive your British car if weather permits.

September 9 - Tampa Bay British Car Club Breakfast Quest at 8 AM Maggie Mae's, 2169 West Bay Dr., Belleair Bluffs 33770. We are scheduling this one a bit earlier at 8:00 AM, because the restaurant gets very busy later.

September 16 – Lift Day At Glenn’s MG and British Car Repair, 3130 39th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, Florida 33714.

September 28 – Tampa Bay British Car Club meeting at the Paradise Restaurant, 443 Main Street, Safety Harbor. Meetings start at 7:00 PM, most people come early for dinner and conversations. We are starting a “Show & Tell” at the meeting, so bring something interesting. Drive your British car if weather permits.

October 15 - Driving Tour of Saint Petersburg Landmarks followed by lunch (TBBCC’s Burger Quest) at O’Maddy’s Bar & Grille, 5405 Shore Blvd. in Gulfport.Depart from the parking lot of the Chattaway Restaurant on the corner of 22nd Avenue S. and 4th Street S. in St. Petersburg at 11:00 AM.The tour will take about 90 minutes, passing through downtown St. Pete and finishing in Gulfport.PARKING ON WEEKENDS CAN BE A CHALLENGE…O’MADDY’S DOES NOT HAVE DEDICATED PARKING.You may park on the street or at the Public Library on the north end of town.If you plan to do the tour, please RSVP to Bruce & Bert Rauch: brauch1@tampabay.rr.com or 727-576-9474.

October 21 – The All British Car Show in Safety Harbor. Land Rover is the featured Marque.www.tbahc.com.

October 21 – Lakeland Auto Show and Lake Mirror Concours. www.lakelandautoshow.com

October 26 – Tampa Bay British Car Club meeting at the Paradise Restaurant, 443 Main Street, Safety Harbor. Meetings start at 7:00 PM, most people come early for dinner and conversations. We are starting a “Show & Tell” at the meeting, so bring something interesting. Drive your British car if weather permits. Last meeting for the year.

November 11 - Tampa Bay British Car Club Breakfast Quest, at 9 AM, Village Inn at 13105 Walsingham Rd, Largo 33774 hosted by Silvernails. Plenty of parking.

November 23 – No Tampa Bay British Car Club meeting, Happy Thanksgiving.

December 3 – Tampa Bay British Car Club’s Burger Quest at 1 PM, Pete & Shorty's 7402 49th St., Pinellas Park.

December 9– Tampa Bay British Car Club’s Winter Picnic. Everyone is invited to the Brits by The Bay Holiday Picnic on December 3rd. Join us at Phillippe Park in Safety Harbor Fl, from 10:00 to 2:00 at Shelter #2. Starts at 10:00 AM and Eats at noon. If your name begins with A to L please bring a desert, M to Z bring a Side dish or appetizer. TBBCC will provide Burgers, hot Dogs, drinks and all the fixings. Also bring a NEW Unwrapped toy for “Toys For Tots”
[h=1][/h]
December 28 – No Tampa Bay British Car Club meeting, Merry Christmas.

<<<<<<<2018>>>>>>>
April 28 - 2018 - Tampa Bay British Car Club’s Spring Picnic. Everyone is invited to the Brits by The Bay Spring Picnic on April 28th. Join us at Phillippe Park in Safety Harbor Fl, from 10:00 to 2:00 at Shelter #2. Starts at 10:00 AM and Eats at noon. If your name begins with M to Z please bring a desert, A to L bring a Side dish or appetizer. TBBCC will provide Burgers, hot Dogs, drinks and all the fixings

The Tampa Bay British Car Club, all British Car Owners and anyone that likes British Cars is invited to join us at these events to see old friends, make a few new ones and have some fun.

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/

Old 07-20-2017, 12:30 PM
Registered

Tampa Bay British Car Club and Friends:

The rains have come and I am now carrying an emergency floatation device in my car. Just the other day I encountered several flooded streets, with “stupid” people driving through them, that is a good way to ruin your car, get stuck or cause damage to someone else. It’s always best to find a detour around flooded areas.
At least the grass will be green, damn I can hear it growing and I’ll have to mow again this week.

I have my “summer” projects and as do many Club members. I am currently chasing several electrical gremlins in my Roadster. The first is the horn wires that are old and corroded with “bad” connections. A few other issues and “she” will be ready for the cooler weather and driving season.
I know our illustrious Vice-President is upgrading his TR6 with rear disk brakes.

Our next Club event is July 27, The monthly meeting of the Tampa Bay British Car Club at the paradise restaurant in Safety Harbor. Hope to see everyone in attendance.

As the summer weather is unpredictable and can be very hot and humid, it is NOT mandatory to drive a British Car to any The Tampa Bay British Car Club event. So you have NO excuse not to join the Club for an outing, so get out and have FUN with some like-minded car people.

1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!

Old 07-26-2017, 01:03 PM
Registered

My “summer” projects are doing well. I have tuned the horns and replaced the horn wires on my Roadster and now they sound like an ocean liner. I have a few other issues and “she” will be ready for the cooler weather and driving season. What are your “summer” projects? We have a show and tell at the end of the monthly meeting, tell us what you have been up to or bring in something interesting to talk about.

Our next Club event is Tomorrow, July 27, the monthly meeting of the Tampa Bay British Car Club at the paradise restaurant in Safety Harbor. Hope to see everyone in attendance.

The Florida Suncoast MG Car Club’s Take Me Out to the Ballgame is this Saturday at Spectrum Field, Threshers vs. Fort Myers. Hosted by Jeff & Jan Zorn.

And on Sunday, August 13 the Tampa Bay British Car Club Burger Quest will be at at The Wild Rover Pub & Brewery at 13921 Lynmar Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626. Starts at 1:00 PM. Parking on site or next door. Look for cars. This restaurant was on Diner, Drive-in and Dives TV show and features in house brewed beer.

As the summer weather is unpredictable and can be very hot and humid, it is NOT mandatory to drive a British Car to any The Tampa Bay British Car Club event. So you have NO excuse not to join the Club for an outing, so get out and have FUN with some like-minded car people.

Asa part of The Tampa Bay British Car Club’s Regalia is a beautiful Grill Badge, These badges are heavy chrome and 5 color enamel measuring 3 inches across and have the Club Logo. They are a great addition to any car or you “man” cave and are available for only $20.00, postage is additional. Please contact Phil at president@tampabaybritishcarclub.org

The Tampa Bay Austin Healey Club’s web site is now up and running and they have opened registration for the 31[SUP]st[/SUP] Annual All British Field Meet and Autojumble. To register please go to 31st Annual All British Field Meet & Autojumble ? TBAHC
Early registration before October 1[SUP]st[/SUP] is $30, hope to see everyone at the show.

Old 08-06-2017, 02:23 AM
Registered

Some great news for the Club, in the last few weeks we have had 5 new members.

And to those NEW Club members, please contact Barrie Carson the Club’s Regalia Manager with the names and correct spelling for your name badges. The badges are included in your dues, but must be ordered. Contact Barrie at regalia@tampabaybritishcarclub.org

Next Sunday, August 13 the Tampa Bay British Car Club Burger Quest will be at at The Wild Rover Pub & Brewery at 13921 Lynmar Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626. Starts at 1:00 PM. Parking on site or next door. Look for cars. This restaurant was on Diner, Drive-in and Dives TV show and features in house brewed beer.

My “summer” projects have hit a wall. One of the items on my list was the trafficators on my Roadster. They have not been working for a while and when I removed them for inspection they came out in several wee broken bits. I am hoping that some Club members may have some parts, if not I will have to deal with E-bay UK. So anyone have some trafficators parts?? Give me a call…727-420-0467

Asa part of The Tampa Bay British Car Club’s Regalia is a beautiful Grill Badge, These badges are heavy chrome and 5 color enamel measuring 3 inches across and have the Club Logo. They are a great addition to any car or you “man” cave and are available for only $20.00, postage is additional. Please contact Phil at president@tampabaybritishcarclub.org

The Tampa Bay Austin Healey Club’s web site is now up and running and they have opened registration for the 31[SUP]st[/SUP] Annual All British Field Meet and Autojumble. To register please go to 31st Annual All British Field Meet & Autojumble ? TBAHC
Early registration before October 1[SUP]st[/SUP] is $30, hope to see everyone at the show.

Have you made any Changes to you Address, Email or Phone Numbers? Please contact the Membership Secretary Alec Knight at membership@tampabaybritishcarclub.org .We need your correct contact information.

The Club has recently acquired a PO Box. This will help with membership and Club correspondence. Please use the new PO Box for all correspondence.

Tampa Bay British Car Club
PO Box 13435
St Petersburg, FL 33733

Attention all NEW members, the Tampa Bay British Car Club will to provide nametags for both the new member and one significant other with your initial membership. You MUST contact Barrie Carson to order a nametag, e-mail him at regalia@tampabaybritishcarclub.org with the names and correct spelling you want on the badge. Badges cannot be mailed due to magnetic strips, please make arrangements to pick up.

We have a number of unclaimed name badges.
Please pick them up at the next Club event or meeting.

Do you have a favorite Burger or Breakfast place in your neighborhood? WE are always looking for new and interesting locations to hold a Club get-together. If you are interested in having the Club join you at your favorite eating establishment, there are a few requirements; First is there adequate and secure parking, do they have adequate seating for 30 to 40 Club members and is the restaurant willing to host our event. If ALL answers are yes, then contact Mike Silvernail events@tampabaybritishcarclub.org with the manager’s name and phone number, we’ll contact them to set a date.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<EVENTS& SHOWS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To keep a British Car in proper running order, they need regular exercise. What is better than a Rallye, meeting, lunch gathering or Show? There are several great events in the next several weeks; Pick one, polish the car and have some fun with like-minded people.
All the events are open to ALL Clubs, cars and people. Get your classic car out and have some fun. Or if the weather is not cooperating, it’s ok to bring your “non” British car. Just come out and have some FUN.

Let’s take those British Cars to the local Car Shows and remind everyone that Classic Cars are more that Hot Rods, Old Chevy’s and Ferraris.

Anyone that goes to any events please send us your pictures and they will be posted to the club Facebook page.

There are several local British Car Events and some local car shows in the next few weeks. Clean and polish your car and take it our to a show and remind everyone that Classic Cars Are More Than Hot Rods, Muscle Cars and Old Chevy’s.

Every Sunday morning 8:00 to 10:00 AM The McDonalds on Tom Stewart Causeway at Madeira Beach. This is a group of British Car enthusiasts who have some lively discussions and enjoy driving their classic cars. Any and all are welcome.

August 13 - Tampa Bay British Car Club Burger Quest. Starts 1:00 PM at The Wild Rover Pub & Brewery at 13921 Lynmar Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626. Parking on site or next door. Look for cars.

August 24 – Tampa Bay British Car Club meeting at the Paradise Restaurant, 443 Main Street, Safety Harbor. Meetings start at 7:00 PM, most people come early for dinner and conversations. We are starting a “Show& Tell” at the meeting, so bring something interesting. Drive your British car if weather permits.

September 9 - Tampa Bay British Car Club Breakfast Quest at 8 AM Maggie Mae's, 2961 West Bay Dr., Belleair Bluffs 33770. We are scheduling this one a bit earlier at 8:00 AM, because the restaurant gets very busy later.

September 16 – Lift Day At Glenn’s MG and British Car Repair, 3130 39th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, Florida 33714.

Last edited by senor honda; 08-06-2017 at 02:25 AM.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:31 AM
Registered

Recently some sad news was delivered: Ralph Decker recently passed after fighting Cancer for the past 1/2 year. Ralph is well known to many of your members, and was one of three Founding Members of the Nature Coast English Car Club. There will be a Celebration of Ralph Decker's life on Sunday August 13[SUP]th[/SUP] at Brewer Memorial Home, 1190 S. Broad Street, Brooksville, at 2:00 PM. There will be a short ecumenical service at 3 at the same location. Please let your membership know, as I know a lot of them have known Ralph for a long time. We are looking to fill the lot with LBC's, so everyone that can should bring their cars.
Bringing a British car is not a requirement to attend.

Next Sunday, August 13 the Tampa Bay British Car Club Burger Quest will be at at The Wild Rover Pub & Brewery at 13921 Lynmar Blvd, Tampa, FL 33626. Starts at 1:00 PM. Parking on site or next door. Look for cars. This restaurant was on Diner, Drive-in and Dives TV show and features in house brewed beer.

Old 08-19-2017, 03:44 AM
Registered

Last Sunday, August 13 the Tampa Bay British Car Club Burger Quest was at The Wild Rover Pub & Brewery. We had a great turn out with 29 members in attendance, the food and beer were great and the company was better.

Our next Tampa Bay British Car Club event is the monthly meeting: On Thursday, August 24 atthe Paradise Restaurant, 443 Main Street, Safety Harbor. Meetings start at 7:00 PM; most people come early for dinner (about 6:00 PM) and conversations. Bring an interesting item or story for “Show & Tell” at the meeting. Drive your British car if weather permits.

At this months meeting The Club’s bank account will be on the agenda. We are planning to add the Club’s name to the account, this will allow us to accept checks made out to The Tampa Bay British Car Club, but this will have some costs and lots of government red tape.

I talked to John Johansson the other day; he is doing and feeling good. And he is hoping to be able to join us at a Club event soon. In addition I was recently told that The Florida Suncoast MG Car Club had collected monies at their Jamboree 20 and made a substantial donation to the American Cancer Society in John Johansson’s name, Our thanks and appreciation to the FSMGCC for their generosity.

Old 09-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Registered

At the August meeting it was decided that the Club would apply for a fictitious name with the State this will allow us to accept checks written to the Tampa Bay British Car Club. This will have some costs and lots of government red tape. I am hoping to have this implemented soon. When this is official we will need to reprint the Club’s brochure.

As so at the meeting Bill Borja President of the Tampa Bay Austin Healy Club asked for volunteers to help with the upcoming All British Field Meet on October 21, If you would like to help please contact Bill at WABorja@aol.com.

When Alec returns from his trip across the pond, we are planning to make and send out a new Club roster. The roster will include names, phone number, email and cars. Your address will NOT be included. If you have changed any contact information please let us know. Also knowing your cell phone number will be a great help.

My “trafficators” project is almost complete; just some minor wiring to finish and the other “issue” the “hood” (convertible top) assistance springs have also been corrected. They had rusted and were 5 inches too short. Now I am planning to tackle some lighting issues. I know that some of my wiring has “bad” connections, but what do you expect for a 71-year-old car?

Old 09-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Registered

Our thoughts are with all those that have been impacted by the recent hurricanes that have devastated Texas, the Keys, the Caribbean and Puerto Rico. Fiona and I both feel that the club should make a donation to the hurricane relief efforts, we are planning to discuss this at the next Club meeting on September 28. So please bring your ideas to the meeting.

The Club has registered our “Fictitious Name” with the State and when we receive the Certificate of Status (some time next week), we will be able to change our bank account to accept checks in the Tampa Bay British Club’s name.
There were a few delays in getting this done; the main one was a visit by an unwanted guest Irma. Now it is just dealing with the Bank.

Glenn’s MG and British Car Repair’s Annual Lift Day HAS BEEN POSTPONED. The event will be rescheduled. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and the day will be dry and “Cooler”.

We are working on new Club roster. The roster will include names, phone number, email and cars. Your address will NOT be included. If you have changed any contact information please let us know. Let us know which number is you cell phone and if you have a different home number will be a great help. If you DO NOT want your information published contact me at president@tampabaybritishcarclub.org

The All British Field Meet and Auto Jumble is fast approaching on October 21st. The dead line for early registration ($30.00) is October 1 and after that date it is $50.00, so get yours in today. Go to http://tbahc.com/event/31st-annual-all-british-field-meet-autojumble/ to down load the form, print and mail it.

Bill Borja President of the Tampa Bay Austin Healy Club asked for volunteers to help with the upcoming All British Field Meet on October 21, if you would like to help please contact Bill at WABorja@aol.com.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Registered

TBBCC to the top!

Old 12-28-2018, 03:54 PM
Registered

From Robert Infanson

Our next adventure is the Presidents’ First Drive. The apostrophe placement being key. As of this past PFD held on 1-1-2018, Phil got together with Ted Badger, president of the FSMGCC (MG Car Club), and shared the responsibility on making sure the drive was safe and nobody got lost. I agree that the first drive of the year should be a joint adventure and therefore it should now be referred to as “The Presidents’ First Drive”. Ted and I just drove the route today and checked-out the restaurant we will be visiting for lunch. The drive has some very nice and relaxing views along the way. It is only approximately 1 hour drive and a straight shot along the coast from point A to point B. We hope everyone enjoys it!
The drive will start at the Madeira Beach McDonalds on 650 150th Ave. (Tom Stuart Causeway) Madeira Beach and end at “Rusty Bellies” on 937 Dodecanese Blvd., Tarpon Springs on Tuesday, January 1st. Driver’s meeting at 10:00AM at the Publix’s parking lot next to the McDonalds. Please reply to Robert at "tbbccpres@gmail.com", with the number of attendees so we can make the necessary arrangements for lunch.
Until then, I wish all a very happy Holiday Season.
Let the fun continue,
Robert

Last edited by senor honda; 01-01-2020 at 02:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Tampa Bay British Car Club at Phillippe Park