Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TR TRACK EVENT - non-drifting

all should attend

Originally Posted by SCOTT
TRack Event # 18
Saturday Night, June 23rd !
5:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Sponsor(s) still needed, PM or e-mail me if interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first time for a private rental like this at the 1/8th mile Sunshine track so lets make it a good one ! Normally we do not have TRack Events in the summer months but seeing how Sunshine is much closer for the majority of the TR users we figured we would give it a shot. If all goes well we might try to have a few more during this summer.

With all the recent spotlight in the media and crack downs on street racing I would like this to be yet another example of how myself and Tampa Racing are doing our part in the community to give street racers a option to racing on the street. While of course it is not the exact same in some aspects for some street racers at least it will be a option for many and is far more than anything the city, county, politicians, or various police departments have ever offered as a alternative !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where: Sunshine Dragstrip ( 1/8th Mile Track )

SunShine Dragstrip We Make Racing Fun For Everyone!

Event Time: Gates open at: 5:00 p.m..

Track (racing surface) open: 6:00 p.m..

Track closed (racing surface): 11:00 p.m..

Facility Secured: 11:30 p.m..

Maximum Number Of Racers: 95 ( All racers must pre-pay )

Cost For Racers: $25.00 ( Paid In Advance Only / See Paypal Payment Link At The Bottom Of Page)

Maximum Number Of Spectators : NONE ! ( All Spectators Pay At The Gate )

Cost For Spectators: $ 10.00 each person (Paid At The Gate )

( PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PM'ing ME ANY QUESTIONS )

Rain Out Information:

In the event of rain on the evening of the event contact the track directly (727-573-9700 ) for updates or check here on Tampa Racing,. I will make all necessary updates if needed. If the event is rained out a rain make-up date will be set within 24 hours and posted here on TR. The names on the pre-paid list will be carried over to the new date. If you can not make the new date please contact me.

** As always anyone is welcomed to attend whether they are a member of TR or not so invite anyone. **

Since this is a new venture at Sunshine Dragstrip there will only be spots for sale at the gate IF we do not sell out the event before hand.

** All TRack Events are pre-pay only for the racers and no refunds will be given within a week of the event unless TR, the track, or weather cancels it. Payments will be done via. Paypal or mail only. I prefer Paypal for accounting reasons.

** The pre-paid racers list can be found here:

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...dragstrip.html

CHECK THE PRE-PAID LIST A FEW DAYS AFTER YOU PAY. IF YOU ARE NOT ON IT PM OR E-MAIL ME ASAP !

If you have any questions please PM me on TR or e-mail me at: nosgears@yahoo.com

ABOUT SELLING YOUR SPOT IF YOU CAN NOT ATTEND:

If you purchase a spot to race and can not attend, you can sell it to someone else at the same price only ($25). You are responsible for selling it and getting paid for your spot. Once completed you and the purchaser of your spot will need to PM or e-mail me to confirm. I will need both COMPLETE NAMES ! The transaction and names must be to me no less than 48 hours before the event.

SEND YOUR $25 DOLLAR PAYMENT FOR RACERS ONLY TO THE PAYPAL ADDRESS BELOW.

bmptrackrentals@yahoo.com

MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN NAME, FULL NAME, AND CONTACT NUMBER IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE TRANSACTION.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT !

If you have any questions (do not send payment to this address ) please PM me on TR or e-mail me at: nosgears@yahoo.com

We look forward to another great event !